Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project

penn21

penn21

Awards
I thought i would be wasting my money on this product. I Purchased it last week, been on it for about a week. I must say its pretty damn good. Its a blend of Mono Cret. and 34g of Protein per serving "2 scoops". There is about 40 different indigredents in it. It works very well after a workout. Its only been a week and my bench went from 300 even to around 320 "1 rep"

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It has creatine and protein in it? And your post sounds like a typical MT ad, BTW.

I thought i would be wasting my money on this product. I Purchased it last week, been on it for about a week. I must say its pretty damn good. Its a blend of Mono Cret. and 34g of Protein per serving "2 scoops". There is about 40 different indigredents in it. It works very well after a workout. Its only been a week and my bench went from 300 even to around 320 "1 rep"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
roids dont even make your lifts go up by 20 pounds in a week. Are you sure you dont work for MT?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
MT fiction. Everyone knows that dat der cell tech is the only product that makes lifts go up that much. :toofunny:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sooo damn tired of ads like that! I saw one today that I thought was the typical LG Science ad in magazines, you know, the one where thay show a picture of a guy before working out w/o taking their supplement followed by a picture of the same douche after he took the supplement and worked out and he is leaner and bigger? ONE WORK OUT LATER AND HE'S BIGGER? But guess what, it was not LG Science! I cannot believe the company that did it! I've taken the exact stack and did not have that reation after one work out! Thank God for companies like AN, Nimbus, USP (yes, I said USP), PAL and a few others.

penn21

penn21

Awards
lol no im not. i was just trying to sound professional. Im not a muscle Tech fan. I use a lot of BSN . i like the freak fix though.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I'm sooo damn tired of ads like that! I saw one today that I thought was the typical LG Science ad in magazines, you know, the one where thay show a picture of a guy before working out w/o taking their supplement followed by a picture of the same douche after he took the supplement and worked out and he is leaner and bigger? ONE WORK OUT LATER AND HE'S BIGGER? But guess what, it was not LG Science! I cannot believe the company that did it! I've taken the exact stack and did not have that reation after one work out! Thank God for companies like AN, Nimbus, USP (yes, I said USP), PAL and a few others.
Dame straight! At the gym i work at i lecture 17yr olds all the time about taking supps from GOOD companies, not LG and Muscle Tech. I swear if i have one more kid come up to me telling me how good muscle tech products are im gonna go balistic, cuz most of them havent tried anything else. Most ignorant kids only talk to GNC employees who make a grip of commision off these companies, it frustrates me so much. But oh well im done with my rant. :rant:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol....just joined, and gives a solid MT review..haha...nice

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt MAP an MT clone anyways, along w/6 star?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol no im not. i was just trying to sound professional. Im not a muscle Tech fan. I use a lot of BSN . i like the freak fix though.
Funny, you are not a MuscleTech fan, but you purchased one of their products. Also you like BSN which is like MuscleTechs little brother, thats beside the point though...

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
maps

the sales guys at gnc told me mt owns map. just like how honda owns acura.... bsn does make good no stuff...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
not true, my squat went up 50lb in 2 weeks :)
well thats because you were probably squatting 150 pounds to begin with and then you jump in on anabolics at the age of 18. :toofunny:

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well thats because you were probably squatting 150 pounds to begin with and then you jump in on anabolics at the age of 18. :toofunny:
i was squating about 225 before, just higher reps, after doing rippletoes for a long time my knees hurt from squating 3 times a week, so i took a break, but now im doing 315, and thats still ****ty i guess but i dont wanna mess up my back,knees and **** from squating too much

penn21

penn21

Awards
wait wait wait. I will agree that MT puts roid heads on there adds 2 make everything look better. There prices are also wayyy to much. But im only 20. I would rather work my body naturally and take months to see good results, rather then to take juice and get outragious results in 2 weeks. That gives you no reason 2 have weight lifting as a passion. In fact, one of my good buddies got hooked on roids and just died at the age of 35.."heart exploded"..Think about it..NO explode gave me explosive results as well did NaNo Vapor.."even though WTF PUMP is much much better".and Cell Tech Hardcore Cret. has already gave me noticiable gains. the products actually do work in my opinion. I have tried 8 different kinds of Cretine, and nothing has done better then cell tech.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
VERY well put bro. Wish people would learn from you. *cough cough* darksun

I honestly dont see the point in starting on juice. It kills the fun out of knowing that you can do something by yourself. I notice slow growth, and yes I do think I grow kinda slow, but it's more motivation to work harder to get bigger. Not to start popping **** cause your a newb and like short cuts cause you can't grow .

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VERY well put bro. Wish people would learn from you. *cough cough* darksun

I honestly dont see the point in starting on juice. It kills the fun out of knowing that you can do something by yourself. I notice slow growth, and yes I do think I grow kinda slow, but it's more motivation to work harder to get bigger. Not to start popping **** cause your a newb and like short cuts cause you can't grow .
probably because i pursue bodybuilding for all the wrong reasons, besides that i would of never tried any of this stuff, but iv'e always been inclined in the sciences and really interested in that kind of stuff, i guess read too much...

penn21

penn21

Awards
Thank you, and dont get me wrong DarkSun. I wasnt taking any kind of shot at you. I was just saying in general, thats my opinion.