Want to get ripped!

ATrain07

ATrain07

Awards
Hi I am a newbie and want to know what are some of the best products out there for building muscle. i have no clue when it comes to supplements i need to be taking.

my specs

21 yrs old
weight- 157lb
height-5'8"
body mass index-129lbs
Body Fat-16%

i want to lose 14-16lbs of fat to be at about 7-8% body fat and gain about 15- 20lbs of muscle. so please point me in the right direction as far as what you guys have had good using. thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roids aren't a magic bullet...at your size/bodyweight composition you need to get your training and diet more on point before using anabolics. You either haven't figured out the right regimen and diet for yourself yet or you're a newb to weight lifting...either way, you should not be looking into anabolics yet as you have some tweaking to do first.

No offense meant at all, just brutal honesty.

At this point I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal outside of things like Hyperdrol, Junglewarfare, Activate, etc. (they aren't exogeneous hormones, but do manipulate your own hormones).

Something like Anabolic Pump along with the proper diet, training regimen, and the basics (BCAAs, whey, creatine, ZMA) should get you well on your way.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To even think about roids or bring it up is not smart lol. Consume lots of food high protein good fats and good carbs and lift heavy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More food for thought...given the time of year you might want to just work on getting your maintenance diet figured out and then bulk some...adding some more muscle will aid later in burning some of that unwanted fat.

I know the responses that you are getting are anything but what you wanted to hear, but you'll be better off in the long run...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't get in good shape without drugs or 'supplements', you are not going to have any success with drugs or 'supplements'. The only thing that will happen is you will develop bad habits and go on a rollercoaster ride of success (when "on") and failure (when "off").

ATrain07

ATrain07

Awards
Roids aren't a magic bullet...at your size/bodyweight composition you need to get your training and diet more on point before using anabolics. You either haven't figured out the right regimen and diet for yourself yet or you're a newb to weight lifting...either way, you should not be looking into anabolics yet as you have some tweaking to do first.

No offense meant at all, just brutal honesty.

At this point I wouldn't mess with anything hormonal outside of things like Hyperdrol, Junglewarfare, Activate, etc. (they aren't exogeneous hormones, but do manipulate your own hormones).

Something like Anabolic Pump along with the proper diet, training regimen, and the basics (BCAAs, whey, creatine, ZMA) should get you well on your way.

no offense taken! i am a newbie and want to be pointed in the right direction by you guys that have been doing this for awhile, i was considering taking ripped tabs by ids, but by people having bad experiences with that these that i read on this site i didnt mess with them. i would rather do it the natural way than to mess with those hardcore drugs

i eat pretty healthy now and eat mostly organic, i have cut out alot of saturated fats and sugars. i eat alot of turkey and grilled chicken, and have cut out beef all together havent eatin it in about 9 months and feel so much better.

i use no explode as a pre work out and used to take muscle tech protien but stopped because its crap.

btw what is an anobolic pump?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
no offense taken! i am a newbie and want to be pointed in the right direction by you guys that have been doing this for awhile, i was considering taking ripped tabs by ids, but by people having bad experiences with that these that i read on this site i didnt mess with them. i would rather do it the natural way than to mess with those hardcore drugs

i eat pretty healthy now and eat mostly organic, i have cut out alot of saturated fats and sugars. i eat alot of turkey and grilled chicken, and have cut out beef all together havent eatin it in about 9 months and feel so much better.

i use no explode as a pre work out and used to take muscle tech protien but stopped because its crap.

btw what is an anobolic pump?
bro, sounds like u are on the right track with what u just said. good call on avoiding the prohormones and listing to what these guys had to say, these guys that were just giving advise are some of the most knowledgeable guys on the boards on these topics, so good to a new guy listen to what they have to say for once. for now, i would agree on bulking up during the winter, eating LOTS of clean foods. come spring i would start to diet and up cardio to get cut up. check out nutraplanet or do a search to better understand anabolic pump. also, i think most would agree with me that looking into rpm/drive as a pre workout supp could be very helpful to you. if no-xplode floats your boat in that area, thats fine too, its just that there MANY people who will tell you that rpm and drive are the best(and yet still safe) pre workout supps around. keep at it bro.

ps: is that your bike in your avatar, what kind is it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thought to add here is that it is easier for you to add muscle in bulking rather than fat while your bodyfat is higher like it is now than it is when you are lower. When you get down to 7-8%, your body will try like hell to put on fat before muscle. So use the winter to work on gaining muscle, then around march or so try working on loosing fat. I'm not saying to just balloon up with fat now, try to keep it in lean gains. Don't try to loose fat and gain muscle at the same time, you won't do as well with either as if you do them separately.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get in good shape without drugs or 'supplements', you are not going to have any success with drugs or 'supplements'. The only thing that will happen is you will develop bad habits and go on a rollercoaster ride of success (when "on") and failure (when "off").
EXACTLY!!:goodpost:

ATrain07

ATrain07

Awards
bro, sounds like u are on the right track with what u just said. good call on avoiding the prohormones and listing to what these guys had to say, these guys that were just giving advise are some of the most knowledgeable guys on the boards on these topics, so good to a new guy listen to what they have to say for once. for now, i would agree on bulking up during the winter, eating LOTS of clean foods. come spring i would start to diet and up cardio to get cut up. check out nutraplanet or do a search to better understand anabolic pump. also, i think most would agree with me that looking into rpm/drive as a pre workout supp could be very helpful to you. if no-xplode floats your boat in that area, thats fine too, its just that there MANY people who will tell you that rpm and drive are the best(and yet still safe) pre workout supps around. keep at it bro.

ps: is that your bike in your avatar, what kind is it?
thanks for the great info. i will look into rpm. what would be the best brand of pump to get? how many calories should i be taking in to build muscle? yea thats my bike its an 07 honda cbr 600rr

ATrain07

ATrain07

Awards
also what is the importance of fish oils? would i need to take them

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the great info. i will look into rpm. what would be the best brand of pump to get? how many calories should i be taking in to build muscle? yea thats my bike its an 07 honda cbr 600rr
niiice, im in love with the RR's, pretty much my dream bike right there. anyways anabolic pump is made by usp labs. calorie wise, eat as much clean protein and complex carbs as you can. six or more meals each day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 4
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 15
Supplements 21
mixedup Anabolics 82