Forskolin Q - AnabolicMinds.com

Forskolin Q

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Forskolin Q

For those who are familiar with the following: Lean Xtreme and Drive... anything to worry about while taking both since they both contain forskolin?

2. Board Sponsor

Possible GI distress? I've never used them, but that's something I've seen people complain about with high dose Forskolin.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes, forskolin fudge ie soft bowel movements. just start with a lowered dose, and ramp up over 4-6 days. Its partially individual tolerance, and partially building up that tolerance.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the interesting part is that if you dose high from day 1, and get forskolin fudge, it seems that you don't develop tolerance until you stop taking it for a few days, then start again and ramp up. Or it takes significantly longer to build up the tolerance that way, so much longer that most people won't put up with it that long
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Diamond Member

It is a very individual thing. There have been comments around that have created some type of negative reputation for Forskolin as a compound that delivers GI stress. It can happen in some cases, but it is definitely not an expected outcome. I have tried Drive in different doses and have never had any problems with Forskolin. At some point in time, I even added extra Forskolin (4 caps of 10% 100mg Coleus) to my Drive, yet no sides appeared. So, tolerance to Forkolin is individual.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Board Sponsor

Agreed. I don't seem to react unfavorably to forskolin either.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the interesting part is that if you dose high from day 1, and get forskolin fudge, it seems that you don't develop tolerance until you stop taking it for a few days, then start again and ramp up. Or it takes significantly longer to build up the tolerance that way, so much longer that most people won't put up with it that long
    This is what happened to me, but I put up with it. Good stuff, a little funny feeling mentally on it but I'm not sure what that was.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thanks for the responses guys.. I believe I'll go ahead with both and see how it goes... Might update, we'll see.
  9. Professional Member

what I find intresting and like easy said, is that forskolin seems to build up a tolerance. What I mean by that is 6 caps used to make me fart like crazy and give me some stomach problems. I tried up to 9 after adjusting my dosages and I seem fine. Whats CRAZY is how much leaner I really am right now. No joke it's crazy...
    I wish I had some x-lean to overdose to get rid of the insane cortisol.
  10. Senior Member

i havent taken these two together but have taken a few forsko products at the same time before and had no problems. but like strategic said, it is very individual.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Been DRIVEing for a couple of days now @ 6 per day. And started the LeanXtreme today, so far, no GI distress.. Stool is sort of soft but that's not really a big deal, makes things easier.. Lol. Anyway, thanks again for all the replies guys.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Forskolin
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM