best nonhormonal supplement

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
what given you guys the best gains for a non hormonal supplement.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FOOD! Oh wait - that's an anabolic - hmmmmm, Creatine! Oh wait, someone already said that - hmmmmmm...

In all seriousness - POWERFULL.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Creatine Mono, plain and simple. I know thats generic but its the truth.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
x-factor,drive RPM,incarnate stack. nuff said. thread closed :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
steak and potatos, dosed three times per day evenly, stacked with muscle milk.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite would be clout. It has creatine and ba in it. Like someone else said x factor is suppose to be good but I haven't used it myself. A product to reduce cortisol works well for some people also. I personally gain strength and lean out around the middle when I supress cortisol. Some love bcaas but I didn't find them to be that great for me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FOOD! Oh wait - that's an anabolic - hmmmmm, Creatine! Oh wait, someone already said that - hmmmmmm...

In all seriousness - POWERFULL.
:goodpost: I would REP that cool MOFO if I could!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine mono, if you're poor.

Clout if you're well off.

Cellardudes stack if you're the Sultan of Brunai.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
sounds a bit strange but for me its got to be vitamin e before i go to bed since taking it before bed i hardly ever get any doms and seem to recover a lot quicker its also a natural cotisol blocker

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds a bit strange but for me its got to be vitamin e before i go to bed since taking it before bed i hardly ever get any doms and seem to recover a lot quicker its also a natural cotisol blocker
It is partially because it is a blood thinner.

Mega-dose (15-20g) of Leucine is one the best supplements for growth and it is really inexpensive.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely food, nothing more anabolic than calories from protein and carbs. Otherwise, I've honestly gained the most size from Size On by Gaspari. Not the cheapest but I put on 10 solid pounds in just over 6 weeks, maybe closer to 8. Could have been some water either way, great stuff if you can afford it!
:bb2: