bsn-Truemass..and gaspari superpump 250

rippednKY

rippednKY

Awards
what do u think of bsn's truemass...? how long u been on and what are results to date?
and what about Gaspari's superpump250? anyone dig this stuff? its the best NO i have found available..

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
True Mass is put together well, I like that it's slightly less high in carbs than most blends, and it tastes great. But it is really expensive. You go through the tub way to fast to be worth it.

I have tried Super Pump. The best preworkout drink I've had is High Voltage by MVP. I recently did a personal showdown between HV, NOxplode, WTF Pumped and N.O.K.O. (a cheap brand). HV hands down, and it has the right amounts of creatine and arganine that you want, plus none of the controversial PreWO ingredients.

DB2000

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of white flood. never tried superpump

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
SuperPump is crap IMO. I tried it earlier this year and all it made me do is spend lots of time in the bathroom shortly after drinking it. There are better preworkout energy drinks out there.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dymatize Xpand and Primaforce Primal N2O are both excellent pre-workout supplements. Primaforce has an excellent line of bang for your buck supplements.