Supplement Opinion

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
If trying to drop some fat (around 5-10lbs) what is recommended when trying to avoid the jitters (slightly sensitive to stimulants) but also wanting that extra kick to get through a workout....

Allmax Rapidcuts
Palo Alto Leviathan
Nano Vapor

Others??

timmay8989

Awards
AN's drive
No stims
very pronounced thermogenic effect
clean energy with great workout focus(in fact all you think about it working out)
Drive also ups your endurance and makes cardio a breeze

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
StimX has a kick to it, but is incredibly clean (no jitters).

My favorite stim free stack is sesamin + fish oil. It's safe, effective, and actually good for you.

Edit: 6000th post, *****es.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If trying to drop some fat (around 5-10lbs) what is recommended when trying to avoid the jitters (slightly sensitive to stimulants) but also wanting that extra kick to get through a workout....

Allmax Rapidcuts
Palo Alto Leviathan
Nano Vapor

Others??
Don't stack three stims if you're sensitive to them.

timmay8989

Awards
alot of people say the stim in leviathan is pretty strong
didnt really do much for me, but im not as sensitive to stims as some. id steer away from NaNO vapor, theres alot of better products for cheaper prices. Im sure its a solid product, but not worth the money when theres better out there

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Clen....haha just kddin guys dont flame me.
Anyways,
Maybe a low low low dose of yohimbe. Stims arent bad if you knwo youre sensitive then just start super low and go from there.
I hear AMP gives good energy and feels fairly clean. Not sure the ingredients though.
Green Tea is good too, everyone seems to forget about it.
Drive fore sure.
Maybe a cort control, but it wont give 5-10 pounds, diet will play a huge factor.
Omegas are def a good idea no matter what you decide.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I agree with you Twitch, Yohimbe is pretty stuff, I love it, works great

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you Twitch, Yohimbe is pretty stuff, I love it, works great
yea havent tried it yet, buuuuuuutttt...i plan to eventually. I have read lots on it so i knwo it can be good to you or bad. Like i said though, started super low if your sensitive to stims and you shoudl be fine.
Im actually tryin Clen before that....ha.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I remember a couple of years ago I tried Spike, I know the version I had was pretty stim heavy, but Im ALMOST positive they have a newer stim-free version.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I remember a couple of years ago I tried Spike, I know the version I had was pretty stim heavy, but Im ALMOST positive they have a newer stim-free version.
Yea they do. I hear its ok. The drink is good, i wanna try to the new flavor.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Ive never had the drink, maybe Ill pick some up sometime soon, I remember the pills were GREAT for an energy boost

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
thanks for the replies I am going to check into Drive and see what it's about....no one mentioned allmax rapid cuts, anybody know anything about it?

penn21

penn21

Awards
def. dont go with naNo Vapor, it makes my eyelids go crazy. WTF Pump aint bad if you dont want the caff.