John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks good. The Literature says to get GHB results it's to be injected. That sucks! So is it even worth doing it orally?

Np May Possibly get this.

Furst please post if you have done it or have not and post your responses.

Thank you!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been looking for someplace to pick this up in bulk

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Bouddie got soem of this and hended out samples he says its virtually useless orally.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont even want it if this is the case-Forget it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is one of the ingredients in pGH, and yes, it is NOT orally active. It must be injected.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I now know why we as Americans are viewed as idiots...

Grant

Awards
  • Established
GHB results?

What do you mean by this, you looking to get ****ed up?

GABOB does not do this if thats what you are looking for...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is GABOB?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can do it sub-Q I really don't see why its a big deal... But I dont even get what the ebnefit of this is, a drunk feeling or GH release?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking added stamina as well if it's being compared to GHB.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been trying to find someplace to get this. its one of the ingredients in the pGHt (the transdermal for GH release)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could make your own solution and inject it if you're daring enough :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Thank you! Time to look for another legal feel good supplement that is safe for the mind, body, etc

Im sure its out there..Just might of not found it

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems being "all-natural" is working great for your mind thus far...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still GABOB is transdermally available if not orally :)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
No Thank you! Time to look for another legal feel good supplement that is safe for the mind, body, etc

Im sure its out there..Just might of not found it
Whats wrong with Phenibut?
Have you tried: Bacopa Monnieri,Kava Kava or Kratom?
Huperzine A is good too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider Picamilon, a chemical bonding of GABA and Niacin. It is a versatile compound that should help in the "feel good" department. Picamilon has very low toxicity.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Consider Picamilon, a chemical bonding of GABA and Niacin. It is a versatile compound that should help in the "feel good" department. Picamilon has very low toxicity.

I was just looking at Picamilon and about to ask if anyone has tried it. Thanks.
I wish AM had a Nootropic forum.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats wrong with Phenibut?
Have you tried: Bacopa Monnieri,Kava Kava or Kratom?
Huperzine A is good too.
Im on phen and pea right now

Yes Tryed
Bacopa Monnieri and
Huperzine A

Have never tryed Kratom or Kava Kava

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kava is weird, but also nice. a little more "hallucogenic"

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
GHB results?

What do you mean by this, you looking to get ****ed up?

GABOB does not do this if thats what you are looking for...
i was thinking the same thing. why on earth would you want GHB like effects? I always thought it was quite a hardcore party drug, often used as a date rape drug as well. Am i missing something?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
hmmm ok well il be steering clear of this one......

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing. why on earth would you want GHB like effects? I always thought it was quite a hardcore party drug, often used as a date rape drug as well. Am i missing something?

GHB has many different uses and its effects are dependent on dose. I believe lower doses were once used for increased stamina (in the bedroom). Higher doses are used to invoke sleep and even higher doses are used by @ssholes for date rape. If it weren't for the date rape factor I think GHB would have a much better rep. The sleep you get from it makes you wake up feeling like a million dollars.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was actually a senators son who died from it that made it illegal. He took an overdose level of GHB, walked outside from the party, laid down in the snow and went to sleep and froze to death. it was blamed on the ghb, where had he stayed inside he would have went to sleep and woken up refreshed 5 hrs later....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GHB has many different uses and its effects are dependent on dose. I believe lower doses were once used for increased stamina (in the bedroom). Higher doses are used to invoke sleep and even higher doses are used by @ssholes for date rape. If it weren't for the date rape factor I think GHB would have a much better rep. The sleep you get from it makes you wake up feeling like a million dollars.
I dont mean to appear close minded but phenibut works for me. If it isnt broke keep doing what works.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was actually a senators son who died from it that made it illegal. He took an overdose level of GHB, walked outside from the party, laid down in the snow and went to sleep and froze to death. it was blamed on the ghb, where had he stayed inside he would have went to sleep and woken up refreshed 5 hrs later....
Yes I remember this story a few years back

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
I was just looking at Picamilon and about to ask if anyone has tried it. Thanks.
I wish AM had a Nootropic forum.
Picamilon is great stuff but BAC stopped selling it. Anyone know if NP will be picking this up?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I have some phenibut (neurobalance), works great for occasional (less than once a week) use.

Usually take it saturday night if im feeling a little edgy or anxious.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't sure what happened, but I knew it was once sold OTC. It's probably better that it's not though simply in lieu of how easily it can be slipped into a drink without being detected.

I dont mean to appear close minded but phenibut works for me. If it isnt broke keep doing what works.
You're not being close minded and I completely agree that there are other viable choices.

:thumbsup:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Im on phen and pea right now

Yes Tryed
Bacopa Monnieri and
Huperzine A

Have never tryed Kratom or Kava Kava
They were talking about this stuff over at MM that might get banned soon called Salvia. The only problem is that you have to smoke it :run:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
that stuff isn't nootropic... It's makeyourselfretardedic

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this thread before, so I figure I'll stop by. GHB is a great substance and it's very versatile. I've used it in MANY applications.

It's great around 2 grams empty stomach for energy and endurance in the gym.

It's great at 2-3 grams before going into a bar. You get the effects of having 4 really nice drinks while still retaining clarity. Oh... and there's no calories.

If you're having a very bad reaction to a stim (even the most potent 'desoxyephedrine') this will take the edge off within minutes.

If you're under severe acute stress or feeling a panic attack coming on, just take 2-3 grams and you'll feel fine enough to get a grip (and some). The taper off is virtually unnoticable.

As a sexual aid, it is by far the best erection enhancer (rock hard wood) and relieves all sexual anxiety. I shagged this girl for over 2 hours until she was so raw she couldn't take it anymore.

As a sleep aid, 3 grams is good for clearing the mind and sinking into a restful sleep.

If you're in a bind with sleep hours and can only afford 4-5 hours of sleep, 6 grams of GHB will knock you out and the 'dawn effect' will wake you up and have you perky and alert. The dawn effect is when the GHB wears off and the dopamine pathways are re-opened.

Anyhow....

GHB used in date rape? The stuff has such a pungent, salty, distinct taste to it, anyone who was spiked with a little bit of this would throw his/her drink away. It's VERY odd, unpleasant, and disgusting. I'd see MAYBE hiding it in a marguerita. Maybe. Every 'GHB' rape incident on file has been reported to have alcohol involved. GHB is unable to be detected, as it's metabolized to water, carbon dioxide, and trace carbohydrates, leaving no metabolites what-so-ever.

I've bared witness to many stories of utter idiots who say, "I hate GHB!!! It almost killed me!" The answer is, no it didn't almost kill you. Your utter ignorance and lack of intelligence put you in jeopardy. When you take GHB in large quantities like 'cap after cap', you're goin' DOWN. Idiots with the mentality, "I wanna get higher and higher! More, more, more!" have the likelihood of screwing themselves up on this. If someone were to use the substance, remember:

1. Accurately measure your dose. You wouldn't open up a bottle of pills and take it by the handful would you?

2. Don't drive while on it. Duh.

3. Don't dose it all the time. Take it when you need it.

4. Don't combine with any other downers.

5. Well, since it's illegal... hahaha... don't use it at all ;)