EpiDrol + Furazadrol

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this make for quite an interesting stack, or does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'd like to burn body fat, meanwhile building some serious mass.

While shredding body fat, I wanna build mass and tone.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just go with Furazadrol... I've read some awesome logs on it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just go with Furazadrol... I've read some awesome logs on it
Everyone's been suggesting using EpiDrol or Epistane (Though, they're the same compound) with Furazadrol, for some pretty impressive gains?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I have personally not tried Furaz so i won't comment on it, but i have personally used epidrol and loved it.

If this is your first cycle you do not have to do a stack and in fact i would not even suggest stacking two compounds for a first cycle. Just run Epidrol @ 30mg/day for 30 days and you will see good results.

Instead of spending money on something else to stack it with spend that money on support/pct supps and make sure that your pct is lined up very well.

Just my .02

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
Epidrol is some good stuff. I used it for my first PH cycle and gained 17lbs in 28 days, kept 16 of it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have personally not tried Furaz so i won't comment on it, but i have personally used epidrol and loved it.

If this is your first cycle you do not have to do a stack and in fact i would not even suggest stacking two compounds for a first cycle. Just run Epidrol @ 30mg/day for 30 days and you will see good results.

Instead of spending money on something else to stack it with spend that money on support/post cycle therapy supps and make sure that your post cycle therapy is lined up very well.

Just my .02
Should I stock up on some decent test booster, or is libido shutdown not a big concern? I've heard different things.

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
When I ran epidrol I dosed it at 30/30/30/40 for 28 days overall and only had a little shutdown, libido and everything was back up in about 2 weeks. I'm running epidrol/propadrol at the moment and loving it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I ran epidrol I dosed it at 30/30/30/40 for 28 days overall and only had a little shutdown, libido and everything was back up in about 2 weeks. I'm running epidrol/propadrol at the moment and loving it
So, 30mg for weeks 1-3, then 40mg for week 4?

How bad was the shutdown on your libido? I wanna get a very good line-up of support supp's and PCT, so I can prevent as much shutdown as possible.

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
So, 30mg for weeks 1-3, then 40mg for week 4?

How bad was the shutdown on your libido? I wanna get a very good line-up of support supp's and post cycle therapy, so I can prevent as much shutdown as possible.
Shutdown wasnt terrible, PCT got it back up pretty fast. I ran AI Cycle Support, and staple supps on cycle, then for PCT used Nolva at 40/30/20, AX Retain 3/3/3/3, Scivation Fenotest @ 4 caps/day, milk thistle and staples and felt fine at around the second week in pct

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shutdown wasnt terrible, post cycle therapy got it back up pretty fast. I ran AI Cycle Support, and staple supps on cycle, then for PCT used Nolva at 40/30/20, AX Retain 3/3/3/3, Scivation Fenotest @ 4 caps/day, milk thistle and staples and felt fine at around the second week in post cycle therapy
It's always nice knowing that any shutdown on libido is only temporary and that PCT can help speed the healing process up a bit.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I ran a 6 weeker of Halodrol and Furazadrol (with some td Form for on cycle ai) and was happy with the results. Everyone's right about Fura being rough on the water levels though, I had to up my water intake by about a gallon (in addition to the 1.5+ I usually do) just to keep hydrated. I'm sure you'll be happy with Fura regardless of what you stack it with, it's rough on the wallet but it def does what it's supposed to do.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Speaking of Epistane, I am starting my cycle within the next week.

I have Nolva on hand, but ordered torem. Also in my arsenal are cycle support, 1-carboxy, YG (might stop this while on cycle), bulk 50% cissus, Xtend, vasocharge (reserved for post cycle), and Neovar (reserved for post cycle).

This was my order from nutra a few days ago for ON cycle and Post cycle:

1 x Post Cycle Support (120 caps)-First time using, will leave feedback on it.
By: Anabolic Innovations

1 x Retain 2 (90 capsules)- First time using this.
By: Anabolic Xtreme

1 x Fenugreek (100 caps/500 mg)
By: NOW Foods

1 x Restore (90 caps)- Used in my last PCT, works great.
By: ALRI

1 x Tribulus (100 caps/500 mg)
By: NOW Foods

1 x Raw Test (40 tabs)- First time using, will leave feedback.
By: Get Diesel

1 x Opti-Men (180 tabs)
By: Optimum Nutrition

1 x ZMA (180 caps)
By: PrimaForce

1 x Swell (530 grams)- First time using, will leave feedback.
By: Nimbus Nutrition

Looking forward to this. Havent tried alot of this stuff so should be pretty interesting.

-BigAsian

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
I have a question about this stack. I have been on Epi/Furaz for about 3 weeks. After about 2 weeks at 30mg Epi and 100mg Furaz each day I was not seeing the results I expected. So I bumped my dosage up to 40/150 and ordered another bottle of each. I will be extending my cycle to 6 weeks and increasing my dosage each week.

But something got screwed up with my order and now I am out of both for a few days until it arrives. I have had some results and do not want to lose what I started. Does anyone think I should run to the local vitamin store and get something else to take in the mean time?