Cortisol,Adrenal,thyroid androstenetrione AI question (experts please!)

gotDOMS

the benefits of using AI is that it can increase test by lowering estrogen,but i hear that it also blocks cortisol, which leads to more adrenaline to compensate, which can lead to adrenal fatigue=depression?

How do i go about using an AI without getting these side effects? i want to make sure all my neurotransmitters are up to par as well (serotonin, dopamine ect.)

i have the following supplements: androstenetrione powder, reset AD, 5htp, and caffeine

Does androstenetrione also block cortisol too much? because i read that having too low cortisol causes adrenal fatigue and you will end up not getting much sleep and eventually with anxiety and depression? So should i dose 300mg instead of 600mg and why take it at night?
I have the reset AD that i already take and its pretty good. Im not sure about the 5htp, would it be useful when running an AI?
I plan on only running the following supps: 3caps of reset AD, 300mg on androstentrione with last meal, caffeine/preworkoutNO, multivitamin and maybe powerfull...
thanks

superone

Awards
  • Established
Were did you read that an AI lowers Cortisol?

Im suffering from similar adrenal problems and im interested.

Mabye you should post this in the Anti-Aging section of the forum.