wk1 10 20 30
    wk2 30 30 30
    wk3 30 30 30
    wk4 40 40 40
    wk5 40 40 40
    wk6 40 40 40

this = 60 caps

i am doing recomp and so far so good.

My question is about what i should do after the cycle.

What i have:
    1x epistane (using atm)
    1x havoc
    1x hyperdrolx2
    1x mass fx
    2x 6-oxo-extreme
    2x 11-oxo and 1x androextreme-d
    2x restore

The 6 week pulse uses 60 caps, i am going to do this 3 times.
    one with Epistane, one with havoc and one with 30 caps of each.

I will be using the 11-oxo and androextreme-d for a cutter after the 3 pulse cycles

For this pulse i have been taking 5 caps of 6-oxo extreme on off days and will finish up the cycle like that (unless anyone has a better idea ).

What should i do with the rest?

I was thinking of using restore at 3 caps a day for 2 weeks after each cycle as an anti-cort/prolactin/estrogen, it is also supposedly frees test up as well. Should i run 6-oxo-e or hdx2 or mass fx along side the restore?

Lets get creative and give me some ideas how i can use all this stuff effectively .

regards,

zpnq

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Are you planning on running all of these cycles right in a row without giving yourself time to recover?

PCT?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Are you planning on running all of these cycles right in a row without giving yourself time to recover?

post cycle therapy?
    this should give you a clue :P

Quote Originally Posted by zpnq View Post
    I was thinking of using restore at 3 caps a day for 2 weeks after each cycle as an anti-cort/prolactin/estrogen, it is also supposedly frees test up as well. Should i run 6-oxo-e or hdx2 or mass fx along side the restore?

I will be having about a 6 weeks break in between cycles (also depends on how my blood work looks)

My post cycle therapy is OTC. I am going to be using what the items above for the first 2 cycles.
    Im just not sure how im going to piece it together. I want to run restore after each cycle im just not too sure if i can stack anything else at the same time ....HDX2 has 6-br and so does restore, Restore is supposed to free test but so does mass fx.
    If i stack these together will it be over kill? Will 2 weeks of anti-cort be enough? Should i run hdx2 and mass fx after restore? These are all the kinds of questions i am asking my self atm.

No signs of shut down as of yet, running the cycle as i have posted i dont expect there to be. In fact i have been getting extra horny.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Forgot to metion i will be starting creatine after cycle as well.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Okay, when you said that you were thinking of running restore for 2 weeks i thought you were only going to take a 2 week break in between cycles but now i see.

I personally like restore. I would run restore for at least 4 weeks after your cycle at 3 caps/day. I would maybe throw in a couple of caps of HD2 everyday just for some extra 6-bromo. I've never used massfx so i don't really know what kind of results you will see with it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Okay, when you said that you were thinking of running restore for 2 weeks i thought you were only going to take a 2 week break in between cycles but now i see.

I personally like restore. I would run restore for at least 4 weeks after your cycle at 3 caps/day. I would maybe throw in a couple of caps of HD2 everyday just for some extra 6-bromo. I've never used massfx so i don't really know what kind of results you will see with it.
    Thanks

Was hoping to stretch the restore a bit further, i'll run it for 4 weeks and grab some more if i like it .

What do you think about HDx2 at 2 caps a day on off days instead of 6-oxo-e?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:32 PM
  2. What to do with these boosters?
    By usva in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 06:04 PM