wk1 10 20 30
    wk2 30 30 30
    wk3 30 30 30
    wk4 40 40 40
    wk5 40 40 40
    wk6 40 40 40

this = 60 caps

i am doing recomp and so far so good.

My question is about what i should do after the cycle.

What i have:
    1x epistane (using atm)
    1x havoc
    1x hyperdrolx2
    1x mass fx
    2x 6-oxo-extreme
    2x 11-oxo and 1x androextreme-d
    2x restore

The 6 week pulse uses 60 caps, i am going to do this 3 times.
    one with Epistane, one with havoc and one with 30 caps of each.

I will be using the 11-oxo and androextreme-d for a cutter after the 3 pulse cycles

For this pulse i have been taking 5 caps of 6-oxo extreme on off days and will finish up the cycle like that (unless anyone has a better idea ).

What should i do with the rest?

I was thinking of using restore at 3 caps a day for 2 weeks after each cycle as an anti-cort/prolactin/estrogen, it is also supposedly frees test up as well. Should i run 6-oxo-e or hdx2 or mass fx along side the restore?

Lets get creative and give me some ideas how i can use all this stuff effectively .

regards,

zpnq

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Are you planning on running all of these cycles right in a row without giving yourself time to recover?

PCT?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Are you planning on running all of these cycles right in a row without giving yourself time to recover?

post cycle therapy?
    this should give you a clue :P

Quote Originally Posted by zpnq View Post
    I was thinking of using restore at 3 caps a day for 2 weeks after each cycle as an anti-cort/prolactin/estrogen, it is also supposedly frees test up as well. Should i run 6-oxo-e or hdx2 or mass fx along side the restore?

I will be having about a 6 weeks break in between cycles (also depends on how my blood work looks)

My post cycle therapy is OTC. I am going to be using what the items above for the first 2 cycles.
    Im just not sure how im going to piece it together. I want to run restore after each cycle im just not too sure if i can stack anything else at the same time ....HDX2 has 6-br and so does restore, Restore is supposed to free test but so does mass fx.
    If i stack these together will it be over kill? Will 2 weeks of anti-cort be enough? Should i run hdx2 and mass fx after restore? These are all the kinds of questions i am asking my self atm.

No signs of shut down as of yet, running the cycle as i have posted i dont expect there to be. In fact i have been getting extra horny.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Forgot to metion i will be starting creatine after cycle as well.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Okay, when you said that you were thinking of running restore for 2 weeks i thought you were only going to take a 2 week break in between cycles but now i see.

I personally like restore. I would run restore for at least 4 weeks after your cycle at 3 caps/day. I would maybe throw in a couple of caps of HD2 everyday just for some extra 6-bromo. I've never used massfx so i don't really know what kind of results you will see with it.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Okay, when you said that you were thinking of running restore for 2 weeks i thought you were only going to take a 2 week break in between cycles but now i see.

I personally like restore. I would run restore for at least 4 weeks after your cycle at 3 caps/day. I would maybe throw in a couple of caps of HD2 everyday just for some extra 6-bromo. I've never used massfx so i don't really know what kind of results you will see with it.
    Thanks

Was hoping to stretch the restore a bit further, i'll run it for 4 weeks and grab some more if i like it .

What do you think about HDx2 at 2 caps a day on off days instead of 6-oxo-e?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

bump
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:45 PM
  2. What to do with these boosters?
    By usva in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 14