As Promised!

  1. As Promised!


    I just ordered my DCP/Leviathan stack with some Gut Health cuz i hate carbs lol. and i ordered some more BCAA cuz i think im running out. Cant wait to start my log after Thanksgiving. It will be day by day with all info.


  2. I predict a lot of grubbing destined to happen....ever thought of throwing in DCP and Gut Health BEFORE T-day?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. i thot about it. but i only got 1 bottle of DCP and 1 Leviathan Reloaded and 1 gut health. so if i use the dcp and gut health before. it wont be with the leviathan? idk
    •   
       


  4. Can't wait to see how the after feasting stack goes!

  5. im not gonna be dominating the food ill probably eat a little more then normal. but i probably wont even go over 500 calories maintance so i shud be fine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    im not gonna be dominating the food ill probably eat a little more then normal. but i probably wont even go over 500 calories maintance so i shud be fine.
    You are a better man than I.

    We're kicking the Cardio up a few hundred notches in preparation for the feast.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. lol. idk if its eating small meals all day for along time or what. but i can eat a **** ton of food. just makes me feel sick. YET i still need to drop weight. I should just go on the Ani Diet :chick:

  8. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    lol. idk if its eating small meals all day for along time or what. but i can eat a **** ton of food. just makes me feel sick. YET i still need to drop weight. I should just go on the Ani Diet :chick:
    Is that where you only eat girls named Ani?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. lol nah. its when i hear one of my friends thats a girl say oh im gonna eat like once a day blah blah to lose weight. so i call them Ani (anorexia diet) lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    i thot about it. but i only got 1 bottle of DCP and 1 Leviathan Reloaded and 1 gut health. so if i use the dcp and gut health before. it wont be with the leviathan? idk

    wow... thats a hell of a stack... im almost speechless its so beautiful

    honestly... the gut health and the DCP will take some time to ramp up..no problem getting started with them first, and turbocharging the effects with the Leviathan Reloaded once you are ready for that...

    Im just about to get started on the same stack personally... it should definitely recomp you faster than anything else available..

    nothing but great feedback on all of them

  11. thats great to hear. im very excited to do it and see the results. i think ill start gut health 5 days before leviathan and dcp the day after thanksgiving

  12. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    thats great to hear. im very excited to do it and see the results. i think ill start gut health 5 days before leviathan and dcp the day after thanksgiving
    sounds great man...looking forward to another happy customer

  13. Can someone explain to me in laymen's terms the synergy between DCP and leviathan reloaded?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 358
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:47 AM
  2. ok as promised heres the wheels
    By Ripped1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 10:50 AM
  3. M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Log in
Log in