Is Ragnarok better than HorsePower?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Both have extremely high ingredient profiles. Both contain creatines, arginines, stims, etc. I was wondering if anyone has tried both and if so which did they like better?

I searched and haven't found much on HorsePower, except the one good review on it-- Which lead me to the discovery that HorsePower has glycocyamine in it (heard some nasty stuff about this). However, HP has more types of creatine in it than Ragnarok does...

Anyone have some input on which one they liked as a PreWO stimulant/energy/pump booster?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Both have extremely high ingredient profiles. Both contain creatines, arginines, stims, etc. I was wondering if anyone has tried both and if so which did they like better?

I searched and haven't found much on HorsePower, except the one good review on it-- Which lead me to the discovery that HorsePower has glycocyamine in it (heard some nasty stuff about this). However, HP has more types of creatine in it than Ragnarok does...

Anyone have some input on which one they liked as a PreWO stimulant/energy/pump booster?
Ragnarok is the ****! because a supp has a bunch of creatines does not make it good, the creatines could not be dosed right. they need the right dose to be effective. Ragnarok is great im sure anyone will tell you that!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Ragnarok, but Horsepower is the best pre workout drink that dosen't have caffeine in it that I've ever tried. It does, however, taste like goat balls. Hairy, hairy goat balls.

DB2000

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually the guanidinopropionic acid in horsepower just about negates the value of there being any creatine in it. At first glance I thought the same thing "wow that looks great" but saw both the glycocyamine and guanidinopropionic acid after looking deeper and realized its guano (bat poop).

Ragnarok is pretty nice (the blue raz flavor is unbeatable), also worth looking at is Primaforce Primal N20. creatine mono as well as dicreatine malate, and a host of other goodies in it

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually the guanidinopropionic acid in horsepower just about negates the value of there being any creatine in it. At first glance I thought the same thing "wow that looks great" but saw both the glycocyamine and guanidinopropionic acid after looking deeper and realized its guano (bat poop).

Ragnarok is pretty nice (the blue raz flavor is unbeatable), also worth looking at is Primaforce Primal N20. creatine mono as well as dicreatine malate, and a host of other goodies in it
I 2nd the primal N2O. I stil haven't tried my Ragnarok sample, so thanks for reminind me. I'll let you know how it goes 2maro.

I do like the fact Ragnarok comes with a caffeine free option.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i thought guanidinopropionic acid was counterproductive, guess ill try the ragnarok thanks alot guys

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i thought guanidinopropionic acid was counterproductive, guess ill try the ragnarok thanks alot guys
I have some Ragnarok on the way and I will let everyone know how it pans out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and here are my thoughts:

HORSE POWER
Tasted good (lemonlime). Worked well. Doesn't offer caffeine version.
Contains GPA and Glycocyamine, both have been found to be linked to harmful sides.

RAGNAROK
Tastes GREAT (blue raz.) Worked very well. Offers both caffeinated and non. Doens't contain GPA or Glyco. Also contains antioxidants for health.

I've used both and picked Ragnarok as a better product by far. Been using it happily with steady gains and no worries

RR

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and here are my thoughts:

HORSE POWER
Tasted good (lemonlime). Worked well. Doesn't offer caffeine version.
Contains GPA and Glycocyamine, both have been found to be linked to harmful sides.

RAGNAROK
Tastes GREAT (blue raz.) Worked very well. Offers both caffeinated and non. Doens't contain GPA or Glyco. Also contains antioxidants for health.

I've used both and picked Ragnarok as a better product by far. Been using it happily with steady gains and no worries

RR

great post man thanks 4 summaries

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
read this-http://www.helplosefat.com/2006/07/13/gpa-or-guanidinopropionic-acid/
the debate continues.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read this-http://www.helplosefat.com/2006/07/13/gpa-or-guanidinopropionic-acid/
the debate continues.
reducing fat in obese diabetic rats isn't very conclusive to me :) I avoid GPA containing products personally

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Rag is awesome, Crushing Punch FTW!
Got 2 tubs coming!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the Ragnorok Melon flavor a watermelon or a honeydew melon, just wondering what flavor would be best.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Is the Ragnorok Melon flavor a watermelon or a honeydew melon, just wondering what flavor would be best.
lol gonna be trying it out next week and wondering the exact same thing, if it's watermelon I'll try it. otherwise think it'll be blue raz for me.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Personally I found that ragnarok either caffeinated OR not caffeinated both worked better for me as a pre workout supp than horsepower did. Ragnarok tastes great too. However I still say fierce works ten times better than either of those. I've tried EVERY single pre workout creatine blend you can think of I guarantee you, and I always go back to my beloved fierce.

Cash

Awards
I'm a firm believer in Ragnarok aswell...the one thing i dislike is how sweet it is unless you mix a ton of water with it...i usually just mix it up with the least amount needed and shoot it down and fill the bottle back up with water to get the last bits.