Auction Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabolichead

Awards
One of the members here in the supplement auction forum ( his name is smh31 ) never Honored our trade transactions. We both agreeed to ship at the exact same time. I shipped mine, but never recieved his, its been about a month now. Just wanted to let you guys know to NEVER DO BUSINESS with that person. I have email him a couple of times and he always had some excuse (he lost my address, he is going o ship tomorrow, etc). I was wondering if the AM mods would ban that person off this board

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
One of the members here in the supplement auction forum ( his name is smh31 ) never Honored our trade transactions. We both agreeed to ship at the exact same time. I shipped mine, but never recieved his, its been about a month now. Just wanted to let you guys know to NEVER DO BUSINESS with that person. I have email him a couple of times and he always had some excuse (he lost my address, he is going o ship tomorrow, etc). I was wondering if the AM mods would ban that person off this board
Sorry to hear that. Happened to me twice.

anabolichead

Awards
what did the moderators do about, should have at least banned those people. I have had 3 of 4 good transactions, the last one being that person

Status
Not open for further replies.