Epi pulse cycle

kdwvxr

Awards
Can anyone give me any advice on starting an epistane pulse cycle.Ive been looking round the forums for the last few days and im still confused.I plan on doing 2 weeks on then 2 off for 6 weeks and I like to know what else I should be taking while on the cycle and what after(if anything).Is it safe to just use epi M,W,F on its own.:bruce1:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me any advice on starting an epistane pulse cycle.Ive been looking round the forums for the last few days and im still confused.I plan on doing 2 weeks on then 2 off for 6 weeks and I like to know what else I should be taking while on the cycle and what after(if anything).Is it safe to just use epi M,W,F on its own.:bruce1:
Really? You read all the threads that Matt gave you in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/79096-epistane-newbie-help.html

And you're still "confused?" Come on now.

How old are you? What are your goals? How long have you been training? Height? Weight? Bueller? Bueller?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I'll even follow up with this:

Scroll down to the bottom of this very thread and look under the "SIMILAR THREADS" section.

If you don't have, at the VERY least, a starting point after this, then you need way more than help putting together a cycle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: Dude, I gave you the Golden Ticket of links that had EVERYTHING you need to know about pulsing - Espesially EPI! And you still need help? :wtf:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that you could really benefit from pulsing between Epistane and Epidrol, Epidrol and Superdrol, and so on and so forth. I've also heard that, Furazadrol could help maximize gains. It's another anabolic compound, however, it's not methylated.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: Dude, I gave you the Golden Ticket of links that had EVERYTHING you need to know about pulsing - Espesially EPI! And you still need help? :wtf:
What's this 'Golden Ticket' you speak of? If you don't mind me asking.

I've always had a big interest in taking a cycle of Epistane, but I've heard that Epidrol serves much better gains and affects libido much less than Epistane does.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What's this 'Golden Ticket' you speak of? If you don't mind me asking.

I've always had a big interest in taking a cycle of Epistane, but I've heard that Epidrol serves much better gains and affects libido much less than Epistane does.
I dont see how the gains would be better, it's the same compound really, different sides, well many will argue that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that you could really benefit from pulsing between Epistane and Epidrol, Epidrol and Superdrol, and so on and so forth. I've also heard that, Furazadrol could help maximize gains. It's another anabolic compound, however, it's not methylated.
Pulsing between Epistane and Epidrol? They're the same compound... I'm just more of a Epidrol fan becuase it's cheaper and Genera Supplement's make damn good supplements.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing between Epistane and Epidrol? They're the same compound... I'm just more of a Epidrol fan becuase it's cheaper and Genera Supplement's make damn good supplements.
I didn't mean it like that.

Sorry. I've been up since 4am and it's now 11:17pm. Almost midnight. I'm sleep deprived, yet bored. :yawn:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean it like that.

Sorry. I've been up since 4am and it's now 11:17pm. Almost midnight. I'm sleep deprived, yet bored. :yawn:
Ha-Ha! You're good with me man - I'm in the same, "I need to be in bed but yet I feel compeled to stay up" boat! LOL!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! You're good with me man - I'm in the same, "I need to be in bed but yet I feel compeled to stay up" boat! LOL!
I think I'm now beyond 'tired.' I can hardly keep my eyes open at times, lol. But, then I'm wide awake. It's weird.

I'm talking to a very good lady friend right now, though, so I'm forcing myself to stay awake.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I wish Epidrol would get back in stock one day.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Matt, you're killing me with these avatars... one hot pic after another!

'Scuse me, I have to go to the bathroom now and, um, yeah...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matthew76 again." - I may just start randomly repping people I like...

Last edited:
EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Matt, you're killing me with these avatars... one hot pic after another!

'Scuse me, I have to go to the bathroom now and, um, yeah...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matthew76 again." - I may just start randomly repping people I like...
And so much for that plan...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cellardude again."

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is confusing at first but after reading peoples results and the threads given its cake.

Example-

Epi- M,W,F Doses- 40mg- 20mg Pre and 20mg Post

Off days-
AI, Coristol Control, Herbal Test Boost(prob not Needed)

See its easy.

Once you get where u want to do mulitple compounds thats where it gets tricky.

Good luck Pulsing is great!