Is this ever gonna be available again??
Whats comparable??

Thanks-B-

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that it was going to be back in stock like 2 weeks ago, but that's not the case.

Lean Xtreme is getting some great reviews right now - As well as the good ol' Retain 2, which I can tell you from experience that it's a great supplement.

Hmmmm, I wonder what's up with the stock for X-Lean - seems to be out almost everywhere... {{my mind is wondering in a negative light, must resist the urge, must resist!}}

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that it was going to be back in stock like 2 weeks ago, but that's not the case.

Lean Xtreme is getting some great reviews right now - As well as the good ol' Retain 2, which I can tell you from experience that it's a great supplement.

Hmmmm, I wonder what's up with the stock for X-Lean - seems to be out almost everywhere... {{my mind is wondering in a negative light, must resist the urge, must resist!}}
X-Lean is an always was an impressive product in my opinion. I noticed some dramatic changes in my midsection while on a bulk. It's worth the prices for sure however the low stock may indicate that they are having difficulty getting the raw materials?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks in stock to me but if it isn't it should be this week. I didn't see any "not available" type label.

@Cellar what was your dosing protocol like?

Much Love,

Neoborn

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about getting some of this for my upcoming cycle. I've always had a high interest in IBE products, hence the fact that I'm running Epistane with Dermacrine and Anabolic Pump.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
get retain 2..more caps and has relora in it..cheaper too when you look at both products and see what your getting.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Looks in stock to me but if it isn't it should be this week. I didn't see any "not available" type label.

@Cellar what was your dosing protocol like?

Much Love,

Neoborn
I followed the directions on the label. 1 cap morning 1 cap afternoon for the entire 30 days.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about getting some of this for my upcoming cycle. I've always had a high interest in IBE products, hence the fact that I'm running Epistane with Dermacrine and Anabolic Pump.
That's a sick stack. I am really looking forward to trying both Dermacrine and Sustain but the price is too high for me at the moment, perhaps once it comes down.

I followed the directions on the label. 1 cap morning 1 cap afternoon for the entire 30 days.
Noice. Thanks for the reply man. I am currently running X-lean as well.

Much Love,

Neoborn

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a sick stack. I am really looking forward to trying both Dermacrine and Sustain but the price is too high for me at the moment, perhaps once it comes down.

Much Love,

Neoborn
I'm hoping that I'll achieve great gains with this stick and I'm pretty much assuming I will. A lot of people are interested. I'll definitely be logging this. Thanks for your interest. It'll be a couple of weeks before the cycle is in motion. I'm very anxious.