X Faxtor ?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
On the box it comes in it indicates that to maximize benefits, avoid regular use of anti-inflammatory products while taking xFactor.

would Sesamin, Cissus (including Super), serraflazyme, and wobenzyme fall into the category of anti-inflammatory's they are talking about - or just nsaids and cortisols?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
No, they mean pretty much everything, including fish oil. Although I've heard about people taking Cissus with it and still having good results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its still a tossup. definitely no nsaids. Other items may or may not effect the cycle, there has still been limited data on it.

and what the heck are serraflazyme and wobenzyme?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
they were my two placebo's put in the list to see if anyone would catch them!

no - serraflazyme is an enzyme used for inflammation as well as break up plaqueing in the artieries.

wobenzym is an enzyme blend for joint and arthritis and muscle pain.

i recently began using them as opposed to cissus and noticed great results for my Lateral Epicondylitis. i was going to post a thread soon on this if i remain impressed with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cox-inhibitors (nsaids) are pretty much the only things that will directly BLOCK the effects of X-factor.

The others are simply unknowns, but plenty of people have reported great gains even while taking cissus, fish oil, and Sesathin.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im on incarnate Drive and X-Factor right now. The Drive and X-Factor are part of the sponsored log but I threw incarnate in there for fun. So far the Drive and Incarnate have helped me with endurance and strength. The Drive added about 4-5 pounds after 30 days. got about 20 days left. hoping to go up another 5 pounds! :D

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Cox-inhibitors (nsaids) are pretty much the only things that will directly BLOCK the effects of X-factor.

The others are simply unknowns, but plenty of people have reported great gains even while taking cissus, fish oil, and Sesathin.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.

thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we really "know" that the anabolic effects of x-factor come from the cox mechanisms and the prostaglandin production? or is that still just a guess?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would LOVE to be able to say on my Fish and Sesamin Oils while on X-factor, or even just one of them!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to be able to say on my Fish and Sesamin Oils while on X-factor, or even just one of them!
well - if it helps - i stayed on sesamin and wobenzyme while on x-factor and it did not seem to be detrimental at all. i got the benefits of my antiinflamatories as well as the increased energy and strength gains from the factor.

moose

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well - if it helps - i stayed on sesamin and wobenzyme while on x-factor and it did not seem to be detrimental at all. i got the benefits of my antiinflamatories as well as the increased energy and strength gains from the factor.

moose
Sounds good to me. Then it's decided, the Sesamin Oil will stay when I run the X-factor.

From what I've read, low dosages of Fish Oil may not be detrimental, but that's still a grey area. I've still got some time to wait around for testimonies.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Then it's decided, the Sesamin Oil will stay when I run the X-factor.

From what I've read, low dosages of Fish Oil may not be detrimental, but that's still a grey area. I've still got some time to wait around for testimonies.
tbqh - i've thrown in an omega-3 now and then and again - i didn't see any detriment to the joints.

best to you - moose

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
how about glucosamine and chondroitin?
i am not for sure if they are not antiinflamatories but work directly with the joint fluid and cartlidge tissue. msn however might be an issue.