Anyone tried Vendetta??

belbs75

Awards
I bought some the other day and thought id give it a try, it really pushed my intensity in thy gym i had alot ore endurance. I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried it..

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1.5 Scoops (45g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories 168
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Total Carbs 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 13g
Protein 13g

Sodium 120mg
Calcium 160mg
Phosphorus 20mg

L-Leucine 4290mg
L-Lysine 2070mg
L-Valine 1830mg
L-Phenylalanine 1607mg
L-Threonin 1390mg
L-Histidine 638mg
L-Isoleucine 636mg
L-Methionine 447mg
Potassium 150mg
Magnesium 180mg
Vitamin B-6

lovely

Awards
What is it? A shake? Not much protein. what is the sourse of what little it has, And no fibre. And 1/2 the carbs are sugars added for flavour I think... And only 8 aminos/ what is this stuff? Nevermind I dontneed to know what it is.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Its a bcaa+ carbo beverage for pre/post/during workouts I think it looks like it has a good profile and zeppelin(member over at avant) makes good stuff but theres only 20 servings per container and acontainer costs 30$ so Ill stick with old school liver tabs + optimum aminos or ICE for my aminos and Ill add my carbs myself thanks. Im sure it works great but the tags to high.

pinoy

Awards
their bcaa product is ICE, this is essential amino acids

belbs75

Awards
mate i gotta tell you its the best stuff ever. I was pre mixing my bcaa's with some carbs before but it was nothing like this. You will never know how good it is till you try it..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also like to hear more feedback on this product. PM zeppelin and he will give you a more detailed description of why this better than than liver tabs, ICE or any other amino formula. Hopefully he will see this and can add some more info.

dito

Awards
  • Established
I too am using Vendetta. I havent noticed a decrease in soreness but the energy boost is amazing. Im almost through one tub. I have another. Before I am out I plan on buying some more. The carb free one is supposed to be better too.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
the feedback i have on this product is sick, i don't even post it because people wouldn't believe it

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys dont make me spend more money just tell me its bad

belbs75

Awards
Come on guys dont make me spend more money just tell me its bad
Yeah it sux... so much that i bought 2 more tubs :D Honestly you will be thanking this post when you use it.. Cant wait till my next workout.. 4 hours to go :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ur kidding me right? what eefects r u guys getting..damnu people..lol..ur gonna make me buy one arent...lmao

belbs75

Awards
ur kidding me right? what eefects r u guys getting..damnu people..lol..ur gonna make me buy one arent...lmao
Yeah i am kidding you :D it sux, dont buy any OK, leave them all for me :D

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
What is it? A shake? Not much protein. what is the sourse of what little it has, And no fibre. And 1/2 the carbs are sugars added for flavour I think... And only 8 aminos/ what is this stuff? Nevermind I dontneed to know what it is.

why in God's name would you want fiber in it?

if you have to ask why it only has 8 free form aminos trust me when I say you don't need to be using it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obvously he doesn't understand what its intended for since he grouped it in with my "shakes".

A-Train

Awards
I see that BB.com has it, but Muscleshoppe.com and DPSNutrition.com do not (yet).

Where did you get it?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
1fast has it..maybe hose legalgear guys should get it too..lol

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
I see that BB.com has it, but Muscleshoppe.com and DPSNutrition.com do not (yet).

Where did you get it?

those 2 companies have not contacted me regarding the line yet, right now my major distributors are 1fast400 , bodybuilding.com , and vitaplus.net & also for Japan bodyplususa

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try it, but between that, protein, Tight, and the Anarchy stack I'll be out for a small fortune, lol. I've only heard good things, and read some about it at Avant's forum, just waiting for the $$ to spend :D :D

belbs75

Awards
I really want to try it, but between that, protein, Tight, and the Anarchy stack I'll be out for a small fortune, lol. I've only heard good things, and read some about it at Avant's forum, just waiting for the $$ to spend :D :D
Im using it along with what you have listed + Sanns V12.. It is quite costly but its all worth it for me. Im loving the way i feel and the way i look..

belbs75

Awards
Just forgot to add that i have been stuck on 76kgs for nearly 3 months now, ive tried everything even upped my cals but i was'nt gaining any weight, as of the last 3-4 weeks since i started the Anarchy stack + the V12 and the Vendetta i have gained close to 3kgs, and im still pretty ripped and more vascular than ive ever been..

boffo234

Awards
I too am using Vendetta. I havent noticed a decrease in soreness but the energy boost is amazing. Im almost through one tub. I have another. Before I am out I plan on buying some more. The carb free one is supposed to be better too.
Where can the carb free one be found?

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I was extremely skeptical about Vendetta until I read an article in a back issue of MD about how an EAA/carb "cocktail" taken either prior to or during a workout has a positive effect on muscle growth.

I am not saying that I am completely sold on the product (haven't tried it yet), but it looks promising.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in today. Can't wait to give it a whirl, 50/50 ICE/Vendetta.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Taste like bitter orange/orange peel. Have to get used to it. V12 is the opposite, which is way too sweet. Something in between would be perfect.

zeppelin

Awards
Sourcing the final ingredients in the next two products. Just working on the details to keep the price as low as possible as that is very key to me. Doesn't matter how good it is if it costs $120 for 2 weeks worth
:eek:

Nobody has mentioned the next one, which will become a standard to many people as well. As soon as I get all of the ingredients in house I will post the profile. It should be very soon, I hope. Par is already asking for his bottle :D, but I told him he has to wait like everyone else. Actually, the first bottle out the door will be to him, as he helped with development.