My samples from Scivation have arrived!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to send a very big THANK YOU out to Mark Lobliner!!! FedEx just dropped off my package and I'm very impressed. I didn't think it could get this good. I've always wanted to try Xtend and I do plan on using it in conjunction with Vasocharge. Two 345g containers of both. Wow. Thanks again, Mark!

I've seen nothing but good things about Xtend, but has anyone out there ever use Vasocharge?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I used the older version VasoXplode. It is the same thing as VasoCharge, except it clumped up. It works very well, the lemonade taste is a bit strong for me, but the ingredients are very well dosed.

Marc is an awesome guy.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm using some of that Clumpy Vasoxplode and it is Rocking!!!!
When it runs out I'm gonna try the new stuff.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have grape Xtend and lemonade Vasocharge.

I wasn't expecting such a package. But, when I looked up the tracking information for the package, it said the package was 2lbs. That threw me off a little bit, as to what the hell was in the package.

I can't wait to use this stuff. I'm gonna combine a couple of scoops of Xtend and bulk BCAAs into a gallon jug of water, like I've been reading of what most people do around here.

It's just a shame that most companies aren't this kind.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have grape Xtend and lemonade Vasocharge.

I wasn't expecting such a package. But, when I looked up the tracking information for the package, it said the package was 2lbs. That threw me off a little bit, as to what the hell was in the package.

I can't wait to use this stuff. I'm gonna combine a couple of scoops of Xtend and bulk BCAAs into a gallon jug of water, like I've been reading of what most people do around here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77919-primaforce-scivation.html

check out the thread I started awhile back.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur lucky man, i asked scivation for a sample about 2-3 weeks ago, just to try a new flavor other than lemonade and they said they didnt have samples

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, companies on this board are very kind to their patrons. I've received packages that are so big that I could only stand there and admire it. My wife sometimes flips out and ask if I bought the supplements and when I tell her that it was sent for free, she stands there and admires the contents of the box knowing how much money the supplements cost.

Xtend is an AWESOME product - I'm a Grape fan, but I recently got a sample of Apple and let me tell you what, It was GREAT! I only wish that NP could carry Apple - but it's exclusive to the crybaby.com crew...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, companies on this board are very kind to their patrons. I've received packages that are so big that I could only stand there and admire it. My wife sometimes flips out and ask if I bought the supplements and when I tell her that it was sent for free, she stands there and admires the contents of the box knowing how much money the supplements cost.

Xtend is an AWESOME product - I'm a Grape fan, but I recently got a sample of Apple and let me tell you what, It was GREAT! I only wish that NP could carry Apple - but it's exclusive to the crybaby.com crew...
I've been wanting to try Xtend so bad and now I finally can. I'm psyched. I, as well, am a fan of grape. I used to love taking Dimetap as a child, lol. The new apple kind is sour green apple flavored, right? Or, am I thinking of something else?

I'll have to ask the different companies around the forum, whether or not they have any samples to send. I'm sure we all prefer to 'try before you buy,' but that can't always be the case. Unfortunately. It's worth asking, though.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample bottle of xtend sour apple flavor from marc. Ill tell you how it goes. My reviews are honest and I like to keep them detailed no matter what, sample, or a whole bottle.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna review these products as well, but I'd rather save them for when I get back into the gym. I don't wanna waste them.

Now that I know there's a sour apple flavor, I'd sure love to try it sometime. :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try the watermelon flavor!!!!!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primaforce's Primal N20 is a great pre-workout product btw, I enjoy helping to support the Scivation guys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample bottle of xtend sour apple flavor from marc. Ill tell you how it goes. My reviews are honest and I like to keep them detailed no matter what, sample, or a whole bottle.
im jealous...i want apple!...but refuse to give my money to anyone else but nutra

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much everything on my list for Christmas is directly from the awesome people at NutraPlanet. I'm anxious and excited.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is a good product. I take it in very, very small increments spread out throughout the day, because of the l-glutamine which causes GI distress to me in high enough quantities.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
scivation is good people, and Xtend is amazing...Now if they will just sell the apple at Nutra ill be happy

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just went over to Scivations section and pm'ed whoever is "Scivation"
I PM'ed you his e-mail address. He'll want you to e-mail him your address, then he'll ship out samples to you. I just didn't wanna post it in the thread because I'm sure he'd get overwhelmed with e-mails.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xtend is a good product. I take it in very, very small increments spread out throughout the day, because of the l-glutamine which causes GI distress to me in high enough quantities.
I've seen a lot of people talk about how they put a few scoops of Xtend and BCAAs into a gallon of water and sip it throughout the day, but especially during their workout.

I think l-glutamine is great. It just sucks that you actually have some trouble with it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
scivation is good people, and Xtend is amazing...Now if they will just sell the apple at Nutra ill be happy
Couldn't a bunch of us just overwhelm NP with requests for them to sell the sour apple flavor?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't a bunch of us just overwhelm NP with requests for them to sell the sour apple flavor?
Nope, money talks brutha.....Marc mentioned they made an exlusive deal with BB, and money was good, so no, cant just ask/overwhelm them bout NP..its out of Nutras hands

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, money talks brutha.....Marc mentioned they made an exlusive deal with BB, and money was good, so no, cant just ask/overwhelm them bout NP..its out of Nutras hands
I saw a lot about sour apple Xtend when I was on the BB forums, but I hate that forum just as much as I hate the 'Nice Muscle' forum. People argue too much. It's ridiculous.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI on the Apple flavor...

DSade alluded to the fact that they (Nutraplanet) will eventually be getting Apple. So although the other site sunk the new release deal, it will not be forever and those of use who will not order from them will wait for N.P. to get it, and there seems to be alot of us.

- Jonesie

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI on the Apple flavor...

DSade alluded to the fact that they (Nutraplanet) will eventually be getting Apple. So although the other site sunk the new release deal, it will not be forever and those of use who will not order from them will wait for N.P. to get it, and there seems to be alot of us.

- Jonesie
Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long.

I really, really don't like the BB site. The forum nor the store.

But, you have to represent the outstanding people at Scivation somehow.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I PM'ed you his e-mail address. He'll want you to e-mail him your address, then he'll ship out samples to you. I just didn't wanna post it in the thread because I'm sure he'd get overwhelmed with e-mails.

mark said there werent any samples...i guess im just SOL

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mark said there werent any samples...i guess im just SOL
He could've ran out. I trust him. I doubt he's bull****ting you. Definitely do try back at a later date, though. You don't wanna miss out.

Perhaps you could try finding somebody on AM who is willing to trade something for any leftover or extra Xtend they may have? If you have anything to trade them. An anabolic, supplement, etc. Anything.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Mark Lobliner is a stand up guy, he helped me out once with a replacement as well as threw in other goddies and sent it to me via fed ex express all the way to new zealand, he also replies to emails ASAP :thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mark Lobliner is a stand up guy, he helped me out once with a replacement as well as threw in other goddies and sent it to me via fed ex express all the way to new zealand, he also replies to emails ASAP :thumbsup:
I was very impressed by how quickly he exchanges e-mails and how quickly the package was sent.

I'm definitely doing business with Scivation in the future. That's for damn sure.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to Xtend! I drink it first thing in the morning with my breakfast because it's so refreshing. Hell, I even add a scoop of my other favorite, POSEIDON - I feel so damn hydrated afterwards! MMMMM, I'm going to go mix some up right NOW!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i purchased Vasoxplode a couple months back from a local retailer, allllllllllllll clumpy, i didnt even finish it all...i still have it just chillin in my room

but its definitely an awesome pre workout supp

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to Xtend! I drink it first thing in the morning with my breakfast because it's so refreshing. Hell, I even add a scoop of my other favorite, POSEIDON - I feel so damn hydrated afterwards! MMMMM, I'm going to go mix some up right NOW!
I tried a little bit of the grape Xtend earlier. I just had to! I wanna save it for when I get back into the gym, in a few weeks. I just had to try it, though. I couldn't help myself.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i purchased Vasoxplode a couple months back from a local retailer, allllllllllllll clumpy, i didnt even finish it all...i still have it just chillin in my room

but its definitely an awesome pre workout supp
Can't you just crush the clumps or shake up the container a little bit to mix the powder around? From what I've heard, it's no different from Vasocharge, except for the name and the fact that Vasocharge isn't clumpy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i shook it up plennnnnnnty, i had to take a metal fork to it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i shook it up plennnnnnnty, i had to take a metal fork to it
My Xtend and Vasocharge almost immediately dissolve once I pour the powder into some a glass of water and give it a few quick stirs.

Why not try choking the stuff down dry? lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh duh, I just realized vasocharge is identical to primaforce n20. I've really been enjoying it as a preworkout