Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dissapointed in stim effect, thought it would have more kick. very nice mood enhancer, the stim effect is just slightly more than original. this is just my 3rd day of taking, so jury is still out on fat burning. this is not a knock on reloaded, i loved the original leviathan just expected more stim punch. imo if you liked leviathan you will like this.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of under the impression that Palo didn't really want a stim effect but rather a clean burn. There's an arse load of Yohimbine in it, but there's still only about 70mg of caffeine, and the PEA would be somewhat calming.

DB2000

gresh

gresh

Awards
I'm into my second week and Ive noticed the same. I just take another fatburner w/ ~100mg of caffeine to compliment the 2 caps of Leviathan RR.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm kind of under the impression that Palo didn't really want a stim effect but rather a clean burn. There's an arse load of Yohimbine in it, but there's still only about 70mg of caffeine, and the PEA would be somewhat calming.

DB2000
you are right. there are a thousand stims out there to choose from, i bought reloaded for the fat burning/recomp effect. i was going by the testers reviews of reloaded and didnt see the increased stim effect that most reported. one thing i forgot, like some of the testers i get hungry as hell around a hour after taking and can really feel the fat burning effects.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback bigt. We are not going to put out a fatnurner that makes anyone gittery, just not what we are going for. Which is why we have a lower dose of caffeine then most.

Boulderer

Boulderer

Awards
I've just gotta say that I really appreciate the fact that Palo Alto is NOT going for the super stim effect. I'm not knocking those who like/need that effect. There are plenty of other stims out there that can do that for you, or just add some caffeine.

I'm super sensitive to stims and up until trying Leviathan (the original) I was never able to use any fat burners. They just kept me up all night and made me anxious, even if I dosed very early in the morning. I'm now 3 weeks into Leviathan (4 caps/day) and I feel great. Fat is down, strength is up.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great thoughts so far...

I actually LOVE that Leviathan doesn't stim you out and hide a bunch of underdosed ingredients behind 300mg of caff. per serving :D

Personally when I take Levi-R within about 30 I am sweating sitting in a cool room...I LOVE it. Its like the fat is just melting away. The thermo effect in Reloaded is far greater than the original I believe...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bunch of samples of this with my last nutraplanet order. It then made me order some in my next order. I like the fact I don't feel speedy. I am the last guy in the world you want to give stim's to.:aargh:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i was going by the testers reviews of reloaded and didnt see the increased stim effect that most reported. one thing i forgot, like some of the testers i get hungry as hell around a hour after taking and can really feel the fat burning effects.
Nothing against Palo, great company, but this is the case with 80% of any sponsored logs, results never compare to that of what the testers report. There are a few truly honest ones, but most are hyped up. This is by no fault of the company, but just people who think they will get another free product or log in the future if they hype it up... Just my .02c, as i've been burned by buying a product based on a log

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against Palo, great company, but this is the case with 80% of any sponsored logs, results never compare to that of what the testers report. There are a few truly honest ones, but most are hyped up. This is by no fault of the company, but just people who think they will get another free product or log in the future if they hype it up... Just my .02c, as i've been burned by buying a product based on a log
i agree this is the case with many testing opportunities. However, in certain cases, like Dazilla, who has been on Leviathan now for quite a while, stim effect is not going to be as strong. We were not aiming to release a all out extreme energy supplement, more a potent thermogenic with mood enhancing properties.
But i do agree with you some - or many sponsored logs are not the best feedback sometimes.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i agree this is the case with many testing opportunities. However, in certain cases, like Dazilla, who has been on Leviathan now for quite a while, stim effect is not going to be as strong. We were not aiming to release a all out extreme energy supplement, more a potent thermogenic with mood enhancing properties.
But i do agree with you some - or many sponsored logs are not the best feedback sometimes.
I'm more prone to buy this product now after hearing its not as strong on the stim and more on the thermogenics. Based on logs, i'd prob not buy the product, but this post has brought it under a new light for me. May pick it up after my current log.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm more prone to buy this product now after hearing its not as strong on the stim and more on the thermogenics. Based on logs, i'd prob not buy the product, but this post has brought it under a new light for me. May pick it up after my current log.
If it was a strong strong still I couldnt take it, i get cracked out on most fat burners. thanks for your interest in the product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an extreme sensitivity when I combine Yohimbine and stims...almost painful. I have no problems with the Leviathan products, which I enjoy quite a bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the mood enhancing is defintely there. as for the thermo effect my appetite is crazy, something i never had on levi. took 2 before work and packed my usual lunch, had to raid the vending machine-twice!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the mood enhancing is defintely there. as for the thermo effect my appetite is crazy, something i never had on levi. took 2 before work and packed my usual lunch, had to raid the vending machine-twice!
lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So what did you find in the vending machine with under 10g of fat?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
The idea behind Leviathan and Leviathan Reloaded is NOT stimulation... its results.

While PAL could take a page from the other 1000 fat burners out there and just pack in another 250mg of stims per capsule... this will not make you lose any more weight, nor contribute to anything other than Adrenal Fatigue (cough cough... see RESET AD).

While I know many of you like to get tweeked out from your supplements, there is a lot of us (such as myself) that will only shake violently from a dose exceeding 400mg's per day.

If you need more stims, bulk caffeine is available for next to nothing.

Is the addition of more stims going to make you lose more weight or cut more significantly... nope.
it will hurt more than it will help.

I do appreciate everyone's input... its always important. but i guarantee that PAL will not load unreasonable amounts of stims into our products... its counterproductive to the whole point of being in an industry thats supposed to be pro-health.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
THIS!!! is why I work for PAL.:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
THIS!!! is why I work for PAL.:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:
haha lucky you. :hammer:

I must say just to help dave out a little ( although he doesnt really need any)

I tried before 3 scoops of WF rather than the recommended 2. It doesnt take much to go boarderline on the stims. At 2 scoops I dont really "feel" the stims but on 3 I feel like crap. I start to shake,sweat, and feel drowsy at the same time. My hearts racing like a maniac and STILL i don't really feel the stim effect. Just the side effects.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stuff seemed to lean me out well thats all that matters. Actually I'm sensitve to yohimbe and it made me uncomfortable. It appears yohimbe is the only stim I am sensitve to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The idea behind Leviathan and Leviathan Reloaded is NOT stimulation... its results.

While PAL could take a page from the other 1000 fat burners out there and just pack in another 250mg of stims per capsule... this will not make you lose any more weight, nor contribute to anything other than Adrenal Fatigue (cough cough... see RESET AD).

While I know many of you like to get tweeked out from your supplements, there is a lot of us (such as myself) that will only shake violently from a dose exceeding 400mg's per day.

If you need more stims, bulk caffeine is available for next to nothing.
dave, dave, calm down. if you read my whole post my dissapointment came from expectations from testers reported results. im not dissapointed in the product as a whole. as i said, my reason for purchasing was as a fatburner not stim. this is only 4th day so jury is still out on fatburning effects. my reason for this review is to give readers an unbiased expectation of what they can reasonably expectfrom this product.:food: damn this stuff makes me hungry.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what did you find in the vending machine with under 10g of fat?
i dont know about your vending machines but i get 10gm of fat just from getting close to the ones at work:lol: . will be more prepared from now on and have more of a supply of health things to munch on. in the 6 years i have worked at present job this is only 2nd time ive dipped into them.:thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dave, dave, calm down. if you read my whole post my dissapointment came from expectations from testers reported results. im not dissapointed in the product as a whole. as i said, my reason for purchasing was as a fatburner not stim. this is only 4th day so jury is still out on fatburning effects. my reason for this review is to give readers an unbiased expectation of what they can reasonably expectfrom this product.:food: damn this stuff makes me hungry.
No big deal mr.T!!!! Im just throwing it out there more for the 100 people who read these threads and dont post! no worries man!

I cant believe that this makes you hungry??? 1 cap and I have to force myself to eat for the next 6 hours!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No big deal mr.T!!!! Im just throwing it out there more for the 100 people who read these threads and dont post! no worries man!

I cant believe that this makes you hungry??? 1 cap and I have to force myself to eat for the next 6 hours!!
i can only guess its the thermo effect. taking this on an empty stomach makes me feel like i havent ate in days. i am eating at least 600 more cals a day since starting, but no fat gain. this is better than anabolic pump which made me just as hungry but also fat. :food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 days in and a 3 pound weight loss. am still hungry after taking but cleaning up my diet. well above maintenance cals so the weight loss is impressive. will see if trend continues. currently 217 goal on one bottle of reloaded is 210.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
5 days in and a 3 pound weight loss. am still hungry after taking but cleaning up my diet. well above maintenance cals so the weight loss is impressive. will see if trend continues. currently 217 goal on one bottle of reloaded is 210.
u got this son!!!

Keep those munchies very clean and you will add a little lbm while losing that fat ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u got this son!!!

Keep those munchies very clean and you will add a little lbm while losing that fat ;)
thanks blackjack, i usually gain a few pounds on weekend, was happy to see that i have maintained the 3 lb weight loss. btw mood is really good on this and feel not giddy but nice. added a cup of strong coffee to morning dose and im ready to go. if i can keep a 10lb weight loss on this 20 day run will give a big thumbs up. one other comment, the hunger pangs seem to have gone away.:hot:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks blackjack, i usually gain a few pounds on weekend, was happy to see that i have maintained the 3 lb weight loss. btw mood is really good on this and feel not giddy but nice. added a cup of strong coffee to morning dose and im ready to go. if i can keep a 10lb weight loss on this 20 day run will give a big thumbs up. one other comment, the hunger pangs seem to have gone away.:hot:
nice man.... great to see that you are experiencing results without necessarily feeling a 'kick'
you da man T

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the mood enhancement continues to be good, can't wait to try this with incarnate. i am definately dropping fat, and adding the coffee perks me up real nice.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the mood enhancement continues to be good, can't wait to try this with incarnate. i am definately dropping fat, and adding the coffee perks me up real nice.
love that stack bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love that stack bro!
i have to admit the fatburning of reloaded is better than original. i am thinking about r4w/reloaded/incarnate. i still feel hungry about 30-45 minutes after taking reloaded but i am feeling satisfied on less. this stuff is working.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have my samples and will try them after Turkey Day. I just finished up a log.

That being said, I'm actually glad you didn't notice a stim effect. I don't want a jittery stim pill, I want a fat burning pill that doesn't give me anxiety.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just added Leviathan Reloaded and just finished day 2, my first day was rough as I was very stim sensitive and found sleep difficult after taking it at 3PM.

Today I took it first thing in the morning then at 1PM. I gotta say the workout is great as my finishing 30 minutes on the tmill I was a sweating pig, which is what I was looking for

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I just added Leviathan Reloaded and just finished day 2, my first day was rough as I was very stim sensitive and found sleep difficult after taking it at 3PM.

Today I took it first thing in the morning then at 1PM. I gotta say the workout is great as my finishing 30 minutes on the tmill I was a sweating pig, which is what I was looking for
nice

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Yehh buddy!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, after 1 week weight is down 5 lbs. current weight 215, 4 months ago it was 252. the 5 lb loss is significant because weight loss had become stagnant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

we usually have about same results, the thermo effect is killer.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have my samples and will try them after Turkey Day. I just finished up a log.

That being said, I'm actually glad you didn't notice a stim effect. I don't want a jittery stim pill, I want a fat burning pill that doesn't give me anxiety.
im sorry, i must be missing something here. i never said i didnt notice a stim effect, what i said was i was hoping for an increased stim effect over the original based on testers logs. the stim effect of reloaded is compareable to leviathan-which isnt bad. but the real strength of reloaded is it's fat burning.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
im sorry, i must be missing something here. i never said i didnt notice a stim effect, what i said was i was hoping for an increased stim effect over the original based on testers logs. the stim effect of reloaded is compareable to leviathan-which isnt bad. but the real strength of reloaded is it's fat burning.
Yeh I guess everyone is different. I noticed more of a stim effect from the original.

The thermo/fat burning effects of reloaded are WAY more intense this time around.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I guess everyone is different. I noticed more of a stim effect from the original.

The thermo/fat burning effects of reloaded are WAY more intense this time around.
Yea, i hope. I about to do DRIVE/LEVIATHAN/DCP , and adding like 50mcg of CLEN (2on, 1off, 2on, 1off, etc)....maybe that will burn the remainder off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree, that is exactly the point i am trying to drive. :box:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea, i hope. I about to do DRIVE/LEVIATHAN/DCP , and adding like 50mcg of CLEN (2on, 1off, 2on, 1off, etc)....maybe that will burn the remainder off.
if that dont do the job, sign up for liposuction!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
few things- (i've been on leviathan for about a week now)

I pigged out on thanksgiving and the day before and I look leaner than normal... it's like I've got a parasite in me

the thermo effect is only taking place when I workout. I notice an increase in sweating during and post workout. Other than that though I dont feel a special thermo effect just sitting around.

The stim kicked in for me during the second week. It's a great energy and focus that carries me through lunch. No crashes*********

I'll post before and after stats once I finish my two bottle cycle with DCP. Wish me luck boys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we usually have about same results, the thermo effect is killer.:thumbsup:
I am with you. On day 4 today, and no real stim'd feeling, which is awesome. However 45 minutes of cardio and even here in cold Pa I was a ball of sweat
Props to PAL