Tan rather than redness - Help

  1. Tan rather than redness - Help


    I posted this in general but thought I would get more responses here so sorry for the dounble threads

    I am going on vacation and when I get tan I start out red. I dont burn and get very dark very fast. My problem is I start out red then it turns dark brown days later. I use sunscreen but want to know if there is a product that will make the tan start brown rather than red.

    I hate the high BP look I get. I woundering if there is a sunscreen/bronzer or something that turns you brown rather than red.


  2. LOL. Interesting question. I have the same problem. BUMP

  3. Consider yourself lucky...

    I don't have the genetics to tan at all...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Consider yourself lucky...

    I don't have the genetics to tan at all...
    me either! stop *****ing darky!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    me either! stop *****ing darky!
    It's really dumb how society associates looking healthy and attractive with having a tan.

    I've tried fake tannes but they just look unnatural =/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    It's really dumb how society associates looking healthy and attractive with having a tan.

    I've tried fake tannes but they just look unnatural =/
    I've never even really gone that far. Sun damage is serious issue in Australia. IT is drilled into from a young age to always wear protection...............and sunscreen

    But in Europe people do not care at all. In fact they use the oil type sunscreens that actually help cook the skin. Stupid but you can't tell em.

  7. u should try melanotan II. it works for a whole bunch of people who can't tan. it's an injectible.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    u should try melanotan II. it works for a whole bunch of people who can't tan. it's an injectible.
    u had me interested until the last part.

  9. well bro ya gotta suck it up. injections Are DEFINITELY not that bad bro. they are easy. doctors do em all the time.

  10. i just always picture myself screwing it up. if i had a Dr on hand id do them no probs. ITs the biggest detterant as to why i haven't done an injectable roid cycle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I've never even really gone that far. Sun damage is serious issue in Australia. IT is drilled into from a young age to always wear protection...............and sunscreen

    But in Europe people do not care at all. In fact they use the oil type sunscreens that actually help cook the skin. Stupid but you can't tell em.
    Yeh I'm in Aus too... Perth.

    Most of my mates have a reasonable tan and can spend a while at the beach without getting burnt with little to no protection. I have to cover myself head to toe, otherwise I'm toast after 30min on a 30+degree day.

    I might look into that melanotan stuff. It's expensive tho isn't it? ill research it now.

    Doing injections on myself would make me feel hardcore rofl

  12. no it aint that expensive. and doing injections are really simple especially with something like melanotan.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    u had me interested until the last part.
    its painless, a child could do it, not kidding. u pinch some abdominal fat and stick a 5/16in. insulin needle in. half the time u literally can not even feel it go in, being completely honest. ------ these dashes are just about the size needle most people use.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    no it aint that expensive. and doing injections are really simple especially with something like melanotan.
    ripped, r u using MT1 or MT2?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    its painless, a child could do it, not kidding. u pinch some abdominal fat and stick a 5/16in. insulin needle in. half the time u literally can not even feel it go in, being completely honest. ------ these dashes are just about the size needle most people use.
    are these needles just for the Melatonin injection or can they be used for Test etc?

  16. Try a forskohlin product or any other herb that boosts cAMP significantly.

  17. i wanted to try mel. II but i had needles also. My sis is a nurse and is around a little. thats whyi ahvent gone for the real deal either. I think i could do the mel.II injections though.

  18. i dont try either of mt1 or mt2. but i have read about them that's why i suggested it.

  19. I have a reddish complexion and burn extremely easy. MTII is wonderful stuff for me. Works like a champ!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    are these needles just for the Melatonin injection or can they be used for Test etc?
    the needles are U-100 insulin syringes, 1/2cc, 1cc, ect. are pretty common. i dont run test, but i am pretty sure u use the same U-100 insulin syringes for injecting test. u can get them at any pharmacy (in most states) or online(most likely cheaper too).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I have a reddish complexion and burn extremely easy. MTII is wonderful stuff for me. Works like a champ!
    yes it does, its great, the girls at the tanning salon are jealous cuz im darker then all of them now. before i was white as white.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    yes it does, its great, the girls at the tanning salon are jealous cuz im darker then all of them now. before i was white as white.
    im gunna have to check this stuff out.

  23. subscribed

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    im gunna have to check this stuff out.
    its worth your while, do some research first and look around for the best prices and to make sure the company u want to order from is legit.

  25. I still got the extra 20 freckles I got when i ran Melanotan II back in august. I ran 1mg/day for 10 days, then switched to 1mg EOD for the next 20 days. By the end of week two, I had a couple spots on my body . . so i cut the dosage .. the freckles kept coming, but my skin DID indeed keep darkening little by little .. I didn't tan while on it, but did run outside for 45 minutes 4-5 times a week in the middle of the day in sunny texas . .

    I looked good at the end of the month, and my body looked better tanned .. but it faded within a week or two . . two weeks after i finished the melanotan, I had nothing to show but 20-25 little freckles on my arms, chest, stomach, leg, calf, neck and shoulders . .

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I still got the extra 20 freckles I got when i ran Melanotan II back in august. I ran 1mg/day for 10 days, then switched to 1mg EOD for the next 20 days. By the end of week two, I had a couple spots on my body . . so i cut the dosage .. the freckles kept coming, but my skin DID indeed keep darkening little by little .. I didn't tan while on it, but did run outside for 45 minutes 4-5 times a week in the middle of the day in sunny texas . .

    I looked good at the end of the month, and my body looked better tanned .. but it faded within a week or two . . two weeks after i finished the melanotan, I had nothing to show but 20-25 little freckles on my arms, chest, stomach, leg, calf, neck and shoulders . .

    Exactly why I wont touch the stuff. The freckles are the ugly brown ones from what I hear and not the fair/pale ones that go away.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Exactly why I wont touch the stuff. The freckles are the ugly brown ones from what I hear and not the fair/pale ones that go away.
    You're right . . And I'm naturally pasty white myself, so I got ****ed ! LOL. To be fair, I don't care about them anymore. They don't really bug me, nor did I EVER get any comments from people, so it's something that you judge yourself on a helluva lot more than other people judge you ! But just counting from my shoulder down to my forarm on my right arm, I've got 10-12 of them, smaller ones, but got them all from the MTII. So I guess I had lots more than I initially said . .

    But seriously, MTII, I'll never do that **** again in my life !! It's a waste of time, money, and I can not IMAGINE what I'd look like had I done the actualy dosing regime they recommend - I'd end up with like 2.5 mg/day !!!!

  28. i did 1mg for 30 days and about .5mg every other or every two days now. i do have freckles that i did not have to begin with but not many and they dont look bad, and i know im lucky because of that. thats what was holding me back from trying it sooner, i didnt want to hyperpigmentate with a million new freckles. it happens to some but not all. i had TONS of freckles before ever starting, so i thought i would get alot more then i did. it is really hard to predict that u will hyperpigmetate badly or only get a few freckles. i dont think anyone has ever even noticed my new freckles at all, but everyone notices my tan. the ladies love it, and i love the ladies, so IMO its worth trying. not to mention i can go out on the lake in the summer and and wont fry in 10 minutes any more, i wont burn at all.

  29. By all means, it got me darker - and i was looking good - but the effects didn't last on me WHATSOEVER . . (upon discontinuing the MTII)

    Also, I noted NO increase in libido/random wood, in which some swear by . .

    Heebs10: any changes in those departments ?

  30. I found a website that offers Melanotan II in a nasal spray. Wonder if this is legit? They also have some stuff called PT-141 they say its for libido?

  31. Yes, this active ingredient in MTII is supposed to be the libido-drug . . I personally would go with tribulus or any other form of supplementation for libido boosting than to go with a research chemical such as this one . .

    (Did I mention I had change in the libido department on MTII ?)

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    By all means, it got me darker - and i was looking good - but the effects didn't last on me WHATSOEVER . . (upon discontinuing the MTII)

    Also, I noted NO increase in libido/random wood, in which some swear by . .

    Heebs10: any changes in those departments ?
    yep, for sure. dosed before bed and woke up with raging wood, no doubts about it. not just morning wood, but rock hard and lasting, kinda annoying most of the time.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I found a website that offers Melanotan II in a nasal spray. Wonder if this is legit? They also have some stuff called PT-141 they say its for libido?
    i have heard about the nasal spray before. cant remember exactly why but heard it was not worth the money. could have been way to expensive, not efficient, or dosed very weak, something along those lines. perhaps even it just doesn't even work, dont remember for sure.

    PT-141 is a PDE-5 inhibitor in melanotan witch is the exact reason melanotan gives the user very hard erections shortly after administered.

    many sites sell the peptide PT-141 just for this reason, because it works like viagra or cialis. needs to be injected sub-q and will not give the tanning effects MT2 will.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting PCT earlier than expected, help with dosing...
    By JassUSMC in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:38 PM
  2. testE and bold rather than testE and EQ
    By SwolenONE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM
  5. How to Expend Calories Rather Than Dollars
    By yeahright in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in