na-rala

SweetLou32937

Awards
i've been searching for a few days now and came up with that a good dose of it is 150mg, right? and it is used for carb partioning right? when would and how many times a day would u dose it?

PS (is YG better?)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
ALA is all its varied forms is nothing more than a shuttle for nutrients. It sensitizes the body to insulin, thereby requiring less to be released, which could partly affect how nutrients are stored. But the kicker is that it is indiscriminant about which tissue it sensitizes, acting on both muscle and fat. It is also a great anti-oxidant.

YG and AP, ect. act in the same manner, sensitizing the body to insulin, but claims to only act on muscle tissue which is how it partitions nutrients.

To get partitioning with ALA, you could try sticking some quercetin in with it like DS used in glucophase.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought YG's action was supposed to be independent of insulin. Isn't it said to cause glut4 translocation in skeletal muscle or did I just make that up?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
You could be right. It might be the same thing, I don't know. If I remeber right, glut4 is a receptor activated by insulin that take up the nutrients? I've been offline for so long this year I can't remember the details of the write-ups I used to read.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to CustomCapsule and make your own, try this formula.

Na-Rala 150mg
Quercetin 250mg
Naringin 50mg
Biotin 500mcg
Chromium 120mcg
Vanadium 150mcg

Dose this 3 times per day.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice site didnt know they had a site where you could create your ownpills