Dcp + Tta

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that the Salvia Miltiorrhiza is in DCP to help avoid some of the negative issues with TTA. What i'm wondering (as I have a bottle of DCP on the way, as well as 100g of bulk TTA) is whether adding an additional 500mg 2 DCP caps 2x daily is going to be way too much TTA, and/or whether the Salvia Miltiorrhiza will still help with the extra TTA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends which negatives you are talking about.

The Salvia is added because it blocks DGAT, which is what converts Diacyglycerols to TRIacylglycerols (which is the form which your body stores in fat cells). Adding an additional 500 mg will increase the effectiveness, but will also bring with it the typical cramping seen in TTA supps. As long as that is not an issue, it would be more potent, for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a good supply of poseidon + swell here, and it seemed to help with that when I previously was taking DCP or LipidFX. I'm thinking that it will be valuable to do it that way on a recomp hormonal cycle at 200-300 below maintenance on halodrol-50 + potentially prostanazol/winztrol. Going high on the TTA will mean more "calories" in bloodstream to get used.