IDS Ripped Tabs

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured that I would post this for general information purposes and for those who have ever though of using IDS Ripped Tabs. I did a search on the forums late last night, once I came across Ripped Tabs on the Anabolic Minds website store. I thought it sounded like an interesting product, so I decided to research it a little bit. I've noticed that the posts on the forums in regards to this products are all asking questions about dosages, *****ing about how IDS doesn't respond to their e-mails, etc. I took it upon myself to try e-mailing IDS Sports, which I did last night. To my surprise, I had a reply in my e-mail this morning. Now, I did question the dosages, in milligrams, of the anabolic compounds in Ripped Tabs, however, I didn't get an exact answer. I got the recommended dosage amount, however, not the measurement, in milligrams, of the anabolic compounds, which I specifically asked for. So, I e-mailed them back. Hopefully, I'll have a reply at some point today, along with the dosage measurements.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 11/14/2007 3:30:36 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Ripped Tabs

I've been reading up on this product of yours and am taking a very big interest in it, however, most people on the forum I belong to don't seem to have any idea as to what the dosages (in mg) of the anabolic compounds are. Some people have even mentioned e-mailing you and getting no response. I'd like to know the dosage amounts of the anabolic compounds, just to be safe. Once I know, then I'll be sure to purchase some of these. It truly sounds like a great product. I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks, guys!

On 11/14/07, Nick Worrell <[email protected]> wrote:
Ripped Tabs dosages are very simple, just try two tabs per day 30 minutes prior to workout on training days, and two tablets with your first meal on non training days. Do this for four weeks when you should take Post Cycle Tabs for four consecutive weeks.

Thank you for your interest in IDS Sports.

Now, as I said earlier in the post, I'm hoping to get the actual dosage measurements of the anabolic compounds contained within Ripped Tabs. Hopefully, I'll get a reply and the information I requested. I'll be sure to post it when it becomes available.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, that's IDS for you.

I think IDS practices the 'don't ask don't tell' policy.

Actually I take that back, even if you do ask, they still don't tell.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest just trusting IDS blindly and not asking too many questions. That's best way to get RIPPED!

DB2000

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found it funny how I specifically asked about the dosage measurements, but yet, I got the recommended dosage use. I was even more specific in my reply, so we'll see how this goes.

It makes me wonder exactly why they wouldn't give people such information. The product is either way underdosed or possibly contains too strong of an amount of the anabolic compounds, to account for the effects of the product.

Who knows?

Ripped Tabs definitely do sound interesting, though.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I found it funny how I specifically asked about the dosage measurements, but yet, I got the recommended dosage use. I was even more specific in my reply, so we'll see how this goes.

It makes me wonder exactly why they wouldn't give people such information. The product is either way underdosed or possibly contains too strong of an amount of the anabolic compounds, to account for the effects of the product.

Who knows?

They probably come with the complimentary laced arsenic.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You should stack it with their Suston 500 Then you'd be HUGE!!!!!:bb2:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
According to Nick Worrell, you take the Ripped Tabs for four consecutive weeks, then follow them up with Post Cycle Tabs.

The product sounds interesting, in my opinion, but the fact that they don't tell us what we deserve to know is just kinda scary.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
According to Nick Worrell, you take the Ripped Tabs for four consecutive weeks, then follow them up with Post Cycle Tabs.

The product sounds interesting, in my opinion, but the fact that they don't tell us what we deserve to know is just kinda scary.
That should give you your answer.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't buy products like this simply because of the name. It seems like it's marketed to morons.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If there are large amounts you should use a serm.
If I decide to give these Ripped Tabs a shot, along with their Post Cycle Tabs, then should I take a SERM along with the PC Tabs to be on the safe side?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
The IDS guy might have just read your email quickly and saw the word "dosage" and got confused about what you were asking. That could just be my opinion but when I hear or see the word "dosage" I think of how many capsules or tabs to take per day. Often times it is very hard to discern or guess what someone is trying to say in an email.

Ask him for the specific "amounts" of the anabolic ingredients in each capsule or tablet. Or try and ask him "How many milligrams of each anabolic compound are there in every capsule?"

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The IDS guy might have just read your email quickly and saw the word "dosage" and got confused about what you were asking. That could just be my opinion but when here the word "dosage" I think of how many capsules or tabs to take per day.

Ask him for the specific "amounts" of the anabolic ingredients in each capsule or tablet. Or try and ask him "How many milligrams of each anabolic compound are there in every capsule?"
I specified that in my reply. I'm just waiting on another reply from the guy. I kinda figured he missunderstood what I was aiming for, so I made sure to be very precise this time around.

I'm anxious because this product definitely does sound interesting. It'd be nice to have great gains on a cycle, then use this to help cut and tone yourself out. I'm definitely gonna give it a shot, along with the PC Tabs, and even if I do have to invest a little extra money to get a SERM of some sort. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm, I'd go with H-Drol on sale at NutraPlanet. I know it works. When I look at the ingredients for ripped Tabs, You need a serm and the PCT tabs look like they'd help too.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need a serm, I'd go with H-Drol on sale at NutraPlanet. I know it works. When I look at the ingredients for ripped Tabs, You need a serm and the post cycle therapy tabs look like they'd help too.
H-Drol and Ripped Tabs should combine to make for some impressive gains then. Don't you think? I'll get the PC Tabs as well. I've always wanted to try H-Drol, but I figured that I'd probably wait on that for a little bit. I'll make sure to have some USPLabs PowerFULL. I'd like to stock up on the bulk. That'll be my test booster. Should I also include some Nolvadex, or do you think I should be fine with what I've got in mind?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't bother with their Post Cycle Tabs.
From what I'm understanding is;

I'll take Ripped Tabs for four consecutive weeks, along with H-Drol. During the cycle, I'd take PowerFULL. For PCT afterwards, I'll take AX PCT or Perfect Cycle, along with something like Nolvadex, if required.

From what I've seen people say about M-Drol and H-Drol, I'm guessing that H-Drol and Ripped Tabs would make for some great gains. This is getting even more interesting.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol and Ripped Tabs should combine to make for some impressive gains then. Don't you think? I'll get the PC Tabs as well. I've always wanted to try H-Drol, but I figured that I'd probably wait on that for a little bit. I'll make sure to have some USPLabs PowerFULL. I'd like to stock up on the bulk. That'll be my test booster. Should I also include some Nolvadex, or do you think I should be fine with what I've got in mind?
DO NOT STACK THESE! that's too many methyl's your liver will hate you. One or the other. I'd do the H-drol INSTEAD of the ripped tabs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Skip the ripped tabs by IDS and buy Furzadrol by Axis Labs instead.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT STACK THESE! that's too many methyl's your liver will hate you. One or the other. I'd do the H-drol INSTEAD of the ripped tabs.
So, I should expect the same, possibly better, from using H-Drol rather than using Ripped Tabs?

I will not stack the two, but I've already planned on including liver protection.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Week 1: Halodrol+Furzadrol
Week 2: Halodrol+Furzadrol
Week 3: Halodrol+Furzadrol
Week 4: Halodrol+Furzadrol
Week 5: Halodrol+Furzadrol
Week 6: Nolvadex+11-OXO+Diesel Test Hardcore
Week 7: Nolvadex+11-OXO+Diesel Test Hardcore
Week 8: Nolvadex+11-OXO+Diesel Test Hardcore
Week 9: Nolvadex+11-OXO+Diesel Test Hardcore

Follow the stack above, that should give you decent, dry gains. Neither compound is 'wet' or overly 'harsh'.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Follow ReaperX or The H-Drol alone. It will slim down the mid section, Give you strength, and put on some muscle. At least thats what it did for me.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Follow the stack above, that should give you decent, dry gains. Neither compound is 'wet' or overly 'harsh'.
I'll definitely look into this. Thanks for your suggestion.

By the way, your avatar really creeps me out. :(

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Follow ReaperX or The H-Drol alone. It will slim down the mid section, Give you strength, and put on some muscle. At least thats what it did for me.
What do you recommend to go along with the H-Drol and as PCT?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend to go along with the H-Drol and as post cycle therapy?
H-Drol is not as harsh as say Superdrol, So I would follow what ReaperX is using for his. I have run about the same post cycle therapy as his and It worked very well for me.
And I wouldn't touch britney with my WEEWEE now It would probably fall off.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Who knows?

I think dosage is not the most important thing to know I would rather know what is the anabolic compound?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established

Just curious why you would run 11-oxo during post cycle therapy when it can cause hpta shutdown? Did you mean 6-oxo?

I never got much out of h-drol but a bunch of zits. I ran a 6 weeker @ 50/50/75/75/100/100 and honestly my results were not as good as epi ran @ 30mg/day for 30 days. I would say go with epi to be honest, which was much dryer imo than halo and i gained weight and strength while losing fat and got a lot more vascular.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious why you would run 11-oxo during post cycle therapy when it can cause hpta shutdown? Did you mean 6-oxo?

I never got much out of h-drol but a bunch of zits. I ran a 6 weeker @ 50/50/75/75/100/100 and honestly my results were not as good as epi ran @ 30mg/day for 30 days. I would say go with epi to be honest, which was much dryer imo than halo and i gained weight and strength while losing fat and got a lot more vascular.
I've spoken with a few people on the forums here, who've tried M-Drol, and while happy with their gains, they weren't happy with the sides. It affected their libido somewhat, which of course, is one of the most worried about concerns for us guys, IMO. So, rather than running M-Drol again, they'll be switching to H-Drol. I wouldn't mind giving H-Drol a shot. I'm also afraid of trying M-Drol, but with proper experience and PCT, I'm sure there's slim to none, to worry about. I've always had a huge interest in trying Epistane sometime. I've done so much research on it, it's ridiculous. I'm getting anxious, but don't really wanna dive too deep into PH's just yet.

I guess my final decisions will be based upon what I feel and think, and how much money I have to spend, come time to shop for Christmas.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
IDS can't be trusted so why use any of their products?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean 6-OXO.

6-OXO is an AI
11-OXO is a cortisol blocker.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: - That's the friggin' truth bro!

Oh, if you do decide to run Epi, my recommendation would be Epidrol.
The description of Epidrol really has me interested. Very interested! So, compared to Epistane, this is better?

Any suggestions as to how a line-up of support supp's and PCT supp's should look like?

According to the description of Epidrol, it increases your libido. A lot of products claim this, but only few of them actually serve. Should I not worry about losing any libido or sex drive? If so, then I'm all for cycling with this.

And, could I use a fat burner of some sort to accompany this in the fat burning and leaning process?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
All Whore-al Cycle

Week 1: Halodrol
Week 2: Halodrol
Week 3: Halodrol
Week 4: Halodrol
Week 5: Halodrol
Week 6: Furzadrol
Week 7: Furzadrol
Week 8: Furzadrol
Week 9: Furzadrol
Week 10: Furzadrol
Week 11: Anavar+Furzadrol
Week 12: Anavar+Furzadrol
Week 13: Anavar+Furzadrol
Week 14: Anavar+Furzadrol
Week 15: Anavar+Furzadrol
Week 16: Dex+11-OXO+DTH
Week 17: Dex+11-OXO+DTH
Week 18: Dex+11-OXO+DTH
Week 19: Dex+11-OXO+DTH
Week 20: 11-OXO+DTH

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's so hard to make a decision when you have so many great sounding suggestions.

This will be my first cycle. I've yet to start the cycle and I'm already frustrated, lol.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used this yourself? If so, what did you experience for sides and gains? Does it really increase your libido or is loss of libido and shutdown always a possibility?

How would proper PCT look after a cycle of Epidrol. How long would it be appropriate to cycle this? What would dosage look like and how often?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on stacking RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar, but now I'm really interested in Epidrol, especially since it seems to have gotten more attention than Epistane.

Would there be anything safe to stack with Epidrol to possibly increase any gains?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on stacking RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar, but now I'm really interested in Epidrol, especially since it seems to have gotten more attention than Epistane.

Would there be anything safe to stack with Epidrol to possibly increase any gains?
safe?
only protein

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rather than risking my health by using any IDS products, I'm gonna go with either, one of the suggestions I was recommended so far or one of my own ideas (RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Neovar or Epidrol.)