- 11-14-2007, 06:39 AM
- 11-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Pro Tan, not sure if Nutra carries it, doesn't look like it but that will be your best bet.
- 11-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Mystic tans are by far the best and quickest if you are looking for a recreational tan.
11-14-2007, 08:58 AM
I am going to Jamaica tomorrow and am also looking for something to use so that I get dark brown rather then red. I tan very easily and get very dark but I tend to start off redish then turn into a brown tan.
Especially my face and head (I shave my head). They get red like I have high BP and want to use something to just get brown.
11-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Uhmm mystic tan. If you get it sprayed on today you will be tan within 5 hours. If you do this have them set the machine to spray you with a bronzer.
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
11-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Anytime old man
11-14-2007, 09:41 AM
nice , 38 going on 70
11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
11-14-2007, 07:31 PM
i like pro-tan. I was really brown the next day.
11-14-2007, 09:25 PM
11-14-2007, 11:35 PM
went to TJ Maxx and they had some tanning kits in there. was a creme, not a spray, and even had some "extending lotion" for after application, and a creme for your face. it was $3 so i bought a box....said what they hell.
worked great, no orange color, and probably can get 3 uses out of one box. i used Neautrogena spray in the past and it made me orange. run to TJ Maxx and see if they have some
Similar Forum Threads
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2004, 09:37 PM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2004, 04:05 PM
- By JblazeGirlie in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:32 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2003, 03:56 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:50 PM