fake tan

1. fake tan

Does anyone know of any products that work good for fake tan. Meaning a spray type or supplement. I hate tanning and dont like the aging it gives but want to get a tan before i leave for vacation.

2. Pro Tan, not sure if Nutra carries it, doesn't look like it but that will be your best bet.
    •   

3. Mystic tans are by far the best and quickest if you are looking for a recreational tan.

4. I am going to Jamaica tomorrow and am also looking for something to use so that I get dark brown rather then red. I tan very easily and get very dark but I tend to start off redish then turn into a brown tan.

Especially my face and head (I shave my head). They get red like I have high BP and want to use something to just get brown.

Any suggestions?

5. Uhmm mystic tan. If you get it sprayed on today you will be tan within 5 hours. If you do this have them set the machine to spray you with a bronzer.
    •   

6. thanks kid

7. Anytime old man

8. nice , 38 going on 70

9. melanotan 2

10. i like pro-tan. I was really brown the next day.

11. melanotan 2

12. went to TJ Maxx and they had some tanning kits in there. was a creme, not a spray, and even had some "extending lotion" for after application, and a creme for your face. it was $3 so i bought a box....said what they hell.

worked great, no orange color, and probably can get 3 uses out of one box. i used Neautrogena spray in the past and it made me orange. run to TJ Maxx and see if they have some
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fake Deca?
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 11:37 PM
  2. Fake jintropin
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 06:05 PM
  3. Question on tanning products
    By JblazeGirlie in forum Supplements