Genera Supps: "Adrenaline" question

gotDOMS

the supp seems to be popular at nutraplanet
the description claims: • Potent stimulant on par with ephedrine and even amphetamines

has anyone experienced this or are there any reviews that show that is on par with amphetamines?
this product sounds very interesting and i might make an order to go along wiht my reset AD!

gotDOMS

id also like to mention that Reset AD is probably the most important and life changing supp ive ever bought.
everything is better including my mood, relationships, energy and appearance.. i wish i had tried this earlier but it seems to work wonders for my adrenal fatigue. im going to order another bottle soon....

Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Awards
I have used both Adrenaline and many types of Amphetamine. It doesn't come close to any.

It's still a good stim tho. Better than most others on the market. If it were as strong as amphetamines it would likley be just as bad for you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id also like to mention that Reset AD is probably the most important and life changing supp ive ever bought.
everything is better including my mood, relationships, energy and appearance.. i wish i had tried this earlier but it seems to work wonders for my adrenal fatigue. im going to order another bottle soon....
what was your dosing schedule like? I have 1 bottle right now, but was going to wait till I had 2-3 so I get full effects from the product(or so I was told that best results come after the first bottle).

gotDOMS

what was your dosing schedule like? I have 1 bottle right now, but was going to wait till I had 2-3 so I get full effects from the product(or so I was told that best results come after the first bottle).
for the first week ive been taking 1 in the morning, 1 before workout, 1 after workout, and 1 before sleeping.
Im starting to cut it down to 3 a day. So i will do 1 in the morning, 1 before workout with stims, and 1 after workout/dinnertime

I have used both Adrenaline and many types of Amphetamine. It doesn't come close to any.

It's still a good stim tho. Better than most others on the market. If it were as strong as amphetamines it would likley be just as bad for you.
Have you used 3 caps?

I like it better than ephedrine it's like all the energy and focus but without the ephedrine shakes.

Adrenaline is a priced below cost for a limited time to make room for new packaging.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I like it better than d-amphetamine and ritalin. Meth and MDPV are still better though.

gotDOMS

I like it better than d-amphetamine and ritalin. Meth and MDPV are still better though.
i really like adderall's focus and mood so i was looking for somethng similar and i heard about adrenaline. im using reset ad and this has done wonders so far for my mood

Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Awards
Have you used 3 caps?

I like it better than ephedrine it's like all the energy and focus but without the ephedrine shakes.

Adrenaline is a priced below cost for a limited time to make room for new packaging.
Yeh.

It's probably my favourite stim product. I'm on my second bottle. Dexamphetamine is superior for study tho :p