NO xplode=tiredness?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%

NO xplode=tiredness?

I stacked NO xplode with cellmass and the NO xplode made me so tired during my workout. i naturally have a good amount of energy but was looking for endurance without using a ph or anything considering it was my first supplement ever taken. any thoughts?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    I stacked NO xplode with cellmass and the NO xplode made me so tired during my workout. i naturally have a good amount of energy but was looking for endurance without using a ph or anything considering it was my first supplement ever taken. any thoughts?
    NO xplode was crap and made me take one too. it also gave me a headache, stomachache, and made me tired as well. then again no preworkout supplement that stated it will give you amazing pumps and focus on their label has worked for me.
    NO Shotgun, Superpump 250, Amp, NO3 overload, all didn't work for me. then again everyone's different. did you take it 30-45 min. before you worked out and on an empty stomach?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%

sure did! idk. i have heard people with ADD or ADHD respond opposite to people without ADD or ADHD and actually get tired. that is also a rumor. possible? what stuff have you taken that worked well for you?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    sure did! idk. i have heard people with ADD or ADHD respond opposite to people without ADD or ADHD and actually get tired. that is also a rumor. possible? what stuff have you taken that worked well for you?
    ... sorry if this offends you in any way but are you implying that you have ADD or ADHD
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm not sure if thats so with caffeine, but i know when it comes to amphetamines that is true. that's why aderal is prescribed to patients with adhd to calm them down. i don't have any sort of add, and i took a 60mg aderal and i was up for 2 nights, whereas my friend with adhd can barely sleep if he doesn't take em. i don't know if the same goes with caffeine, but they are both stimulants. try something stimulant free, i believe there is a stimulant free version of ragnarok which i hear works pretty well.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%

Read the label, it doesnt have that much caffeine in it. I dont know but of one person I met that said they didnt get any energy from using no xplode, I personally love it BUT it is only one part in the stack they recommend. I prefer to stay legal and I have put on a little over 30 lbs in muscle in just over a year using their stack.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.2%

i use no xplod alot i love the product imo it works better than nano vapor and nuclear garbage i usually dose it at 2 scoops and i can feel a differance especially focus
  8. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%

Guys, I know I may be a little bias but I have the same issue with most preworkout supps. I can't handle any caffeine or I get paranoid, shaky and crash on most. If you don't mind me suggesting something, you should look into "Swell". It has no caffeine but has effective doses of BetaAlanine and CitrullineMalate, as well as Leucine and AAKG.

Here is one post. See what you think.

bLacKjAcK's ~~~SWELL & BLasT~~~ (!NOT! Sponsored)
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

I took this product and didn't feel tired. I felt a little weird while taking it. It wasn't a bad feeling, however it was different.

Because this product has vasodilating properties, i think it could have contributed to a drop in bp which is why you guys felt tired.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I also get nothing but fatigue on any 'NO' supplement. It's just grapeseed extract. I do have add and my doctor has said that should I choose to take aderall, I will gain mental focus at the cost of libido and no tweeker effect. However, I have taken meth and stayed up, but unlike most people I seem to be able to use any addictive stimulant I want illicit or otherwise and drop it like nothing when I decide I'm done. Malkes it hard for me to have empathy or pity for addicts.

Edit: Although i've tried it, I've never been a real tweeker, and I can't stand people who are...

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO-Xplode...Results???
    By gunzblazin1x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:28 PM
  2. BSN no-xplode and nitrix worth it?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:08 PM
  3. NO Xplode
    By Bull Mkt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1