1-4 AD BOLD cycle

TCAthlete

Awards
I'm trying get over an injury and I figured this is the best OTC supplement to speed the healing process (though I could be wrong).

- What is a good PCT for this cycle?

- How long would I have to be off it in order to come up clean in drug testing?

Thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying get over an injury and I figured this is the best OTC supplement to speed the healing process (though I could be wrong).

- What is a good post cycle therapy for this cycle?

Thanks.
My opinion is that that would be stupid to take this if you are hurt trying to heal faster. I understand what you are thinking but it is a bad Idea.

TCAthlete

Awards
My opinion is that that would be stupid to take this if you are hurt trying to heal faster. I understand what you are thinking but it is a bad Idea.
Let me be more clear. I'm training for a particular fighting competition so I could be hurt very seriously if I'm not properly prepared. The injury right now is limiting my training. My only other choices are to shut it down (will not happen) or enter the competition already hurt so if this isn't what I should be taking then what should I be taking?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Let me understand this. You are wanting to know if you should take a steroid to make yourself heal quicker? I would say NO. others including yourself might feel differently but I would not do it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
By taking a roid, you probrably increase your chances of further injury. At least thats been my experience.

TCAthlete

Awards
Let me understand this. You are wanting to know if you should take a steroid to make yourself heal quicker? I would say NO. others including yourself might feel differently but I would not do it.
So if instead I were taking it to look good on the beach and score with some hot babes would that be a better reason to take a steroid? Question is, when is taking a steroid ever a "good" idea?

Anyway, regardless of whether you guys think I should or shouldn't use this or any other product, can anyone answer either of my original 2 questions?

Benderzzz

Awards
that would be the best reason to take em bro:head:
j/k or maybe i am not

if you are being tested for roids then around 1month maybe 2 depends on dosage and what not. but a standard UA wont pop you for roids.

always use a serm to be safe or if not possible to obtain a serm then get PCT by anablolic innovations at the planet

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So if instead I were taking it to look good on the beach and score with some hot babes would that be a better reason to take a steroid? Question is, when is taking a steroid ever a "good" idea?

Anyway, regardless of whether you guys think I should or shouldn't use this or any other product, can anyone answer either of my original 2 questions?
You asked for advise and opinions and I gave you mine. I just think you could risk further injury taking a "riod". Try Cissus, Super Cissus RX by USP labs. It helps me keep from having sore joints at the ripe ole age of 39.
I understand you want to heal faster so you can get back to training but remember if you hurt yourself now while you are healing already you could be in a bigger world of hurt.
If you are dead set on something, Go for it. Try Deca or Bolderone.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Don`t know about the detection times but iforce recomend 6-oxo and nothing more for post cycle therapy...

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Let me be more clear. I'm training for a particular fighting competition so I could be hurt very seriously if I'm not properly prepared.
Dont cheat and use Roids to prepare for a sanctioned fight.

Its against the rules and isnt fair.

Would you be ok with the guy bringing brass knuckles into the fight? I dont think so - so you should follow the rules as well.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Would you be ok with the guy bringing brass knuckles into the fight? I dont think so - so you should follow the rules as well.
don't worry frank I bet the other guy use roids too...
Let`s be real even in the olympics 90% of the athletes use roids during their trainings ,the world of sport is a great hypocrisy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be the best reason to take em bro:head:
j/k or maybe i am not

if you are being tested for roids then around 1month maybe 2 depends on dosage and what not. but a standard UA wont pop you for roids.

always use a serm to be safe or if not possible to obtain a serm then get post cycle therapy by anablolic innovations at the planet

Post Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations IS A SERM

TCAthlete

Awards

That's not it at all. I intended for the substance to be completely out of my system at the time of testing. It's legal to buy and use, and if I pass the test because it's not in my system anymore, then how in the world is that cheating? I'm just trying to get through an injury right now so I can actually train the way I'm accustomed to.

Benderzzz

Awards
i meant a research serm for rats like nolva or torm
sorry for the mix up

Thanks.
Try Super Cissus Rx probably the best OTC on the market for injuries to Tendons, ligaments and bone.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established