Canadians who have had success getting NOS Ether...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I ordered 2 cannisters of NOS Ether and was told through tracking that arrived in Canada on Nov 1st.Seeing as it's now the 13th, I'm starting to worry a bit. Any Canadians on here that have been successful getting it?

PS Is there a problem with the website currently? I'm now unable to check the progress of any of my orders.

Thanks for your help.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
there should be NO reason why it would get seized, its most likely delayed due to high volume of Canadians ordering from the states with the strong dollar.
I have a few packages delayed, some for a while now, its part of living up here at this time brutha..

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there should be NO reason why it would get seized, its most likely delayed due to high volume of Canadians ordering from the states with the strong dollar.
I have a few packages delayed, some for a while now, its part of living up here at this time brutha..
Makes sense.

Thanks for the reassuuring words.

jdrannin1

Awards
I dont think you have anything to worry about. I've ordered NOS from a few sites including this one and they've always come in.

Just one ingredient may be "flagged' and that's ALC.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
All my US packages are held up these days. You're in norm lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I dont think you have anything to worry about. I've ordered NOS from a few sites including this one and they've always come in.

Just one ingredient may be "flagged' and that's ALC.
Yeah and AL-Glutamine. They (Canada customs) dont like Acetyl anything.