Best time to take bulk Cissus?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I have bulk Cissus that I would like to use for general health purposes. I've read that it's pretty good for tendons and ligaments, and considering I injured both a couple months ago, I'd like to start taking this supplement.

What is a good dosage to take per day? When is the best time to take it? Should it be split into even doses throughout the day, or is one dose per day fine? I believe 1/4 teaspoon is 750mg.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
do 1/4th of a teaspoon twice per day. Try pre workout and post workout, or you can just about do it once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Really up to you. 750mg x2 daily should be fine.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Should this stuff be taken on an empty stomach or can I just toss it in with my protein shake in the morning?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i've been megadosing 1 teaspoon in the morning and before i go to bed at night. its working good

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think it can be taken with food or without. It wont really dim the effects.

Caffeine's absorption rate may be slowed down due to food. Which means that you won't get the full effect of the (200 or w/e) mg of it that you took. This basically blunts the effects, but I dont see a problem with cissus since it is absorbed anyway I doubt food or no food really matters.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i have been using the bulk 50% cissus and it smells like maple syrup to me...maybe thats just me... taste is a little funky too...i cap it anyways

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I like this option or 700mg morning, 700 pre training and 700 before bed.
lol i spoke too soon. today my forearms and inside elbows were killing me during my workout. i'm also on cycle. i think i might add in a teaspoon during lunch and avoid bi work for a bit

lol i spoke too soon. today my forearms and inside elbows were killing me during my workout. i'm also on cycle. i think i might add in a teaspoon during lunch and avoid bi work for a bit
go high rep(20 reps not to failure) just to stimulate blood flow.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Considering I'm not training right now, and won't be for at least another 3-4 weeks, is it still okay to take this supplement?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Considering I'm not training right now, and won't be for at least another 3-4 weeks, is it still okay to take this supplement?
i think it will have your tendons primed and strong as hell by the time you get back into the gym.