11-oxo and drive/rpm

bigboi42

bigboi42

Awards
I've been thinking about doing 6 weeks of 11-oxo/EC followed by 4 week 6-oxo extreme. halfway through 6-oxo i was considering starting on an 8 week drive/rpm/(xfactor or possibly JW). What do u guys think? what would be some concerns or negatives to this cycle?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What doses of 11 Oxo are u talking about? Damn it sounds exspensive either way!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about doing 6 weeks of 11-oxo/EC followed by 4 week 6-oxo extreme. halfway through 6-oxo i was considering starting on an 8 week drive/rpm/(xfactor or possibly JW). What do u guys think? what would be some concerns or negatives to this cycle?
I think Drive/XFactor/RPM would probably be all you need :)

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i'd definitely do it. i would wait until after the cycle of 6 oxo to start another PH though...considering the purpose of the extreme is to get your test back to norm and all. and yeah what was the predicted dosage of the 11 oxo? sounds good either way!

bigboi42

bigboi42

Awards
i was planning on doing the 11-oxo at 6 a day for the first week or two then dosing at 8 a day for the remainder. I would do 3 at meal 1 and 3 at meal 5 for the first part then split it 3 meal 1, 2 meal 3, and 3 meal 6 following. what do ya think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was planning on doing the 11-oxo at 6 a day for the first week or two then dosing at 8 a day for the remainder. I would do 3 at meal 1 and 3 at meal 5 for the first part then split it 3 meal 1, 2 meal 3, and 3 meal 6 following. what do ya think?
I'd try and space em to 4 daytime dosings - right after you get up, 6 hrs later, 6 hrs later, right before bed. that way other than the bedtime to wakeup, it should be only 6 hrs or less dose to dose, to keep a little bit more of a steady state.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd try and space em to 4 daytime dosings - right after you get up, 6 hrs later, 6 hrs later, right before bed. that way other than the bedtime to wakeup, it should be only 6 hrs or less dose to dose, to keep a little bit more of a steady state.
Good post- spacing out the dosage and timing it correctly are equally important...