Next Non-Hormonal Stack

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for suggestions on the best Non-Hormonal stack going now to be used for my next cycle.

I am considering Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, and Alpha Drive XL, but still also looking at JW, RESTORE, and BAM.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Looking for suggestions on the best Non-Hormonal stack going now to be used for my next cycle.

I am considering Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, and Alpha Drive XL, but still also looking at JW, RESTORE, and BAM.
look into Drive RPM and X-Factor. Good stuff.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
NHA, JW (although there are some rumors that JW contains a mild ph, but i dont know), Drive RPM and X-Factor. all would be great imo. i have yet to try x-factor but it gets great reviews. i didnt really see anything thing from BAM, i dont think its worth the money. what is the stack for, bulk, cut, recomp? i wouldn't count on the Alpha Drive XL for anything other then a libido boost, but thats just my opinion.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drive rpm lean-xt alphadrive jw igf2 activate-xt would be NUTTZ!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw i must add i think BAM is also a waste of money. Should be like $10 tops for a bottle. Im just using it up now. When i ran the Evo stack from ALRI, Bam had my nipples geting puffy and i dropped it. Finishin it up know about 7 months later just to throw out the bottle and all i see is increased acne.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
BAM has no hormonal factors in its formula. this is odd

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAM has no hormonal factors in its formula. this is odd
it could have been fat or water but i doubt it, i spoke to ALRI reps before about its estrogen acitivity, turns out it can raise estrogen. There isnt much studies on the active compound in it. As far as the acne im sure alot of testbooster herbs cause the same because they are naturally occuring androgens...i could be wrong...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Mainly looking for recomp.

Was looking at the Activate Xtreme and Alpha Drive XL as I saw the special that is currently running on it, but have heard mixed reviews on Alpha Drive XL. In addition, it continues to seem that others recommend MassFX or other comparable products over Activate Xtreme; am I missing something here on the effectiveness or is AX just different?

How would the results of the following compare:

- IGF2 + JW
- Mass FX + JW
- Drive + JW

Not familiar with X-Factor, but would be curious to hear how that would be beneficial.

Also looking to add in either Adrenaline or RPM for preworkout.

NHA, JW (although there are some rumors that JW contains a mild ph, but i dont know), Drive RPM and X-Factor. all would be great imo. i have yet to try x-factor but it gets great reviews. i didnt really see anything thing from BAM, i dont think its worth the money. what is the stack for, bulk, cut, recomp? i wouldn't count on the Alpha Drive XL for anything other then a libido boost, but thats just my opinion.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Drive & RPM---- if you can afford it X-factor..
bump.
my cousin actually usues that stack and he has been getting excellent results.

he has to eat like a hog to bulk but to be a big guy he has good definition.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did some price comparison though and the Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, and Alpha Drive XL special running on NP sure seems hard to beat.:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im about to finish my first bottle of AlphaDrive taking 3 caps 2x a day....Although there isnt a big change im still making gains and my libido is really good. I think its worth the price tag. someone should try 9 caps ed....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So you are running it for how long at double the regular dosage?

im about to finish my first bottle of AlphaDrive taking 3 caps 2x a day....Although there isnt a big change im still making gains and my libido is really good. I think its worth the price tag. someone should try 9 caps ed....