Where to buy cissus?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If I needed to pick up some cissus today, rather than waiting a few days for an order/shipment, do you guys know of any chain that carries some version of it? I don't think it's at GNC. How about some other store? (I live in Orange County, if that helps.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I needed to pick up some cissus today, rather than waiting a few days for an order/shipment, do you guys know of any chain that carries some version of it? I don't think it's at GNC. How about some other store? (I live in Orange County, if that helps.)
Have you tried Vitamin Shoppe? I think they might have some Prima Force brand there.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah GNC doesn't have it. The only way I can get get it is through mail living in canada.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Vitamin Shoppe? I think they might have some Prima Force brand there.
I was in VitaminShoppe last night -- no luck. But maybe it was just that particular store. I'll try to call a couple others...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just checked their website -- they do have the Primaforce Cissus. Maybe I can find it at one of their other retail stores. Thanks dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked their website -- they do have the Primaforce Cissus. Maybe I can find it at one of their other retail stores. Thanks dsade.
My pleasure...I grew up in Orange County, and I know the retail choices are surprisingly weak.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It's true. I just moved here from Seattle, and I think the retail situation was better up there. (At one time or another, I've seen things like cissus, xfactor, original superdrol on the shelves up there.) Maybe it'll just take me awhile to find the right places down here. (All the supp stores here seem to be more New Age hippy stuff.) You'd think there's gotta be some cool stores around Venice ("Muscle") Beach.