Liver/Body Detox anyone?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i have never used and and i hear alot of good feedback. I am not sure exactly what to be looking for. A girl i work with used akit from a local supp store it was a morn. afternoon and night deal. With teas, powders, pills etc. Then i see the NOW liver detox and regenerations pills....
Anyone ever use or know what i should be focusing on?
Thanks everyone.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
after my cycle im gonna be using Ayurceutics Triphala. My dad uses it and said its the best hes tried. Go to their web site and check it out.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must say I am interested in this subject since I got results back from lab saying I had elevated liver values and didn't do any of the things, as far as I knew, that causes these.

Thoughts currently are:

1. I take Isagenix Cleanse For Life everyday, basically a drink that contains: Aleo Vera leaf gel, trace minerals, Pau d'Arco inner bark, Suma root, Siberian Ginseng root, Burdock root, Fennel See, Peppermint leaf, Liquorice root, Choline bitartate, Inositol betain HCI and I-Methionine - Not sure what all of these do but it is supposed to cleanse the liver, kidneys and colon.

2. Milk Thistle.

3. Going to purchase some NAC and cap it myself.

Much love,

Neoborn

json75

Awards
Neo, how far out of range were your values?

Also muscle damage has been shown to elevate enzymes fyi.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tihnk detox are a good marketing sales pitch to ppl. Most of these detox programs sell stuff to 'remove toxins' from the body. Well, unless you have a parasite in your body, I really don't see what the problem is. The human body has evolved through centuries to 'detox' itself as it does already.