<--GET DIESEL/Nutraplanet you snooze you lose sale!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For a very limited time.....the lowest prices you have ever seen on GET DIESEL items:

NOS ETHER $29.99!<----SOLD OUT

Ready4War $19.99!

Trib Test Extreme $19.99!

Coq DIESEL $19.99!

NOS Precursor $14.99!

at nutraplanet while supplies last. This is def. a "you snooze you lose" sale.

Click here for GET DIESEL product listing at Nutraplanet

NOS ETHER- strength/power ATP gains like no other. Lean non-glcerol/creatine mono water weight lean muscle gains. SICK Nitric Oxide pumps! You've see the logs, need I say more.

Trib Test Extreme- min. 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran based test booster with HGW at min. 60% Icariins and Tribulus at min. 20% protodiocin, this isnt a light weight test booster!

Coq DIESEL- Is you Coq DIESEL?

Ready4War (R4W)- Real simple, search Ready4war or r4w on the am forum. Energy/mental focus/endurance/drive/testosterone....Top notch and at $19.99 ............crazy.

NOS Precursor- Time released Nitric Oxide tablet product. Pumps that are hard and tight with strength gains. Complements any stack esp. works well with DIESEL TEST Hardcore or Trib Test Extreme. Can use 3 tabs pre-workout only to give sick workout pumps, or 3 tabs 2x a day for tight pumps, and increased carb/protein transport to muscles all day.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
awesome sale btw,
wondering what your favourite product is that you make?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a very limited time.....the lowest prices you have ever seen on GET DIESEL items:

NOS ETHER $29.99!
WOW Chuck. That's just amazing.

Now there is NO reason anyone shouldn't be trying this...

Edit: Just not sure if I should get 2 or 3...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
WOW Chuck. That's just amazing.

Now there is NO reason anyone shouldn't be trying this...

Edit: Just not sure if I should get 2 or 3...
you can always freeze extras....thats dirt cheap, not trying to be a salesman but seriously you wont find a creatine or NO product at NOS ETHER level for that price (or prob. any price), let alone a 2 in 1 creatine/NO product.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can always freeze extras....thats dirt cheap, not trying to be a salesman but seriously you wont find a creatine or NO product at NOS ETHER level for that price (or prob. any price), let alone a 2 in 1 creatine/NO product.
I don't doubt that at all. If I were one who spent hundreds on supplements monthly, I would certainly stock up for a LONG time. I just have some other expenditures, and already have a couple bottles from last sale

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt that at all. If I were one who spent hundreds on supplements monthly, I would certainly stock up for a LONG time. I just have some other expenditures, and already have a couple bottles from last sale
oh, then just skip out........its only NOS ETHER. :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh, then just skip out........its only NOS ETHER. :)
LOL, skip out? I already said I was gonna get at least 2, perhaps 3.

BTW, you don't strike me as the guy to use that smiley too often :):rofl:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
LOL, skip out? I already said I was gonna get at least 2, perhaps 3.

BTW, you don't strike me as the guy to use that smiley too often :):rofl:
Yeah actually I have never used it (ever) I was looking for another exp. and it came out as a girly smiley.

this is me smiling:

Ready4War.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
So I can only spend so much money but this sale is too good to pass up and I am looking for adivce. Do I get

2 pack of DT hardcore
+
2 Nos Ether

or

2 Trib Test Xtreme
+
2 R4W
+
2 Nos Ether

They come out to about the same price, but damn I am bad at making these decision.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So I can only spend so much money but this sale is too good to pass up and I am looking for adivce. Do I get

2 pack of DT hardcore
+
2 Nos Ether

or

2 Trib Test Xtreme
+
2 R4W
+
2 Nos Ether

They come out to about the same price, but damn I am bad at making these decision.

damn thats a hard dec., but I would go with the 2nd of the 2 because the 1st option doesnt have a pre-workout energizer.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ended up going with 3 bottles of NOS ETHER.

Should be set for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought trib test extreme at full price and thought it was a bargain. 4 more are going in the cart along with 2 r4w. btw took 2 dthc/2tte/2 leviathan reloaded before work last night- bet management wishes i would do that more often. it was impossible to tire out.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i bought trib test extreme at full price and thought it was a bargain. 4 more are going in the cart along with 2 r4w. btw took 2 dthc/2tte/2 leviathan reloaded before work last night- bet management wishes i would do that more often. it was impossible to tire out.
The diesel test hardcore is a ridiculous sale. Since I can buy it on sale, I was considering skipping the Trib Test Extreme and ramping my daily dosage to 8 tablets/ED of DTH

DTH so far has been great to me. I'm on my 3rd bottle of the stuff.

R4W caps I just toss 1 capsule back 30min pre-workout and it takes care of me for 1.5 hrs.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way Chuck, I know you mentioned freezing some of the NOS ETHER.

Should I just freeze all the bottles I'm not using at the time, or keep a bottle out I'll be using within the next month and a half, immediately following the testing of the version with CM and cordyceps?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I always put all my supps in the freezer whenever I don't use them.

powder and pills.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I always put all my supps in the freezer whenever I don't use them.

powder and pills.
I do not have a freezer big enough for all my extra ****, I need to stop picking up so much stuff everytime there is a damn sale but that is just my thing I guess.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I do not have a freezer big enough for all my extra ****, I need to stop picking up so much stuff everytime there is a damn sale but that is just my thing I guess.
i used to have mounds of supps before. then one day I just looked at my huge ass stack and started thinking what the hell am I do with so much excess ? My piles were not quite as big as some people's here, but they were decent sized. I started just using everything I had and forced myself not to buy anymore.

After a good 5 months I've managed to trim down my pile so 98% of it fits in the freezer. I don't put protein, fiber, and some other basic stuff in there. All the pills though go in.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER - SOLD OUT (wont be re-stocked at that price)

Trib Test Extreme....almost sold out....

Thanks to everyone who picked up any GET DIESEL products during the NP sale, some items are still avail. for now.
Glad I ordered mine in time, great sale Chuck, thanks!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
x2, Thanks Chuck.
No problem.........I can almost guarantee you'll never see that price again on NOS ETHER. Hope alot of the "tight" shoppers picked it up so they could try a product they would normally not purchase because it was out of their "everything under $35" budget.