Ephedrine Queston

DinoTrainer

Awards
Hey guys,

I want to lose some bodyfat, and was very happy with the results I got a few years ago with a ECY supplement.

Now, I have a few bottles of DS Basic Cuts, and would like to add in some ephedrine to each dose (20-25mg). I just have a couple questions:

1) does it matter if the ephedrine is HCL or in sulfate form? The sulfate form I can get a bitt cheaper, but if the HCL is better I woukld go for that.
2) should I take each and every dose (Basic Cuts+E) on an empty stomach? The 1st dose will be on an empty stomach, pre-work after waking, but the next doses, should those be on an empty stomach? If I remember right, if taking just EC you could take it with food or an empty stomach, it didnt really matter, but if taking yohimbine, that should be on an empty stomach.

Thanks everyone for your help.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
For me, HCL is much cleaner feeling. Its all I use. YMMV.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the HCL is a little stronger then the sulfate, but if there is a large price difference i would just go with the sulfate then.

what i have noticed is if i take the EC on an empty stomach, i can really feel it in terms of the shakes and energy, and it really kicks in much faster. but even if taken with a small amount of food, no shakes and it seems like i get less of an energy lift but it could just be in my head, i dont know. normally i like taking it on a empty stomach unless i am taking other stims throughout the day.