Starting to Cut.. Question on EC stack.

BulkPower

Awards
Sup guys,

Im going on a cutting cycle, I bought primatene and no-doz. question is how long to run and at what dosage. I alwasy thought 25mg of the prim and 200mg of the no doz. couple folks telling me to go 50mg of the primatene.. so basically i would like to hear what you guys think best results and not hurting myself

Should I split up the Dos? or take first thing in the AM?

Thanks for any help fellas

Bpower

BulkPower

Awards
Just to add I am about 218 at 6' tall Id like to get down to 200. I would say Im sitting at about 15-16% BF..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard the best thing for cutting is an EC stack, using 200mg of Caffeine, but I forgot how many mgs of Ephedra to use. Run a search on here and you'll definitely fine several logs. I've looked into it. I'm gonna cut after my upcoming cycle. I'm planning on building a lot of mass and dropping body fat.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id start low and go up to about 20-25 mg per dose. Ephedrine cracks me out, but people love it..lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 50mg is much too high for ephedrine. Keep it at 25mg of Ephedrine and 200mg Caffiene 2x daily. Take some L-tyrosine at night to refresh your epinephrine receptors.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
or Reset ad...hahaa...but yeah 25 mg is a good dose, i know the ol red rockets around had 30 and I was a crackhead on it...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or Reset ad...hahaa...but yeah 25 mg is a good dose, i know the ol red rockets around had 30 and I was a crackhead on it...
I love the idea that we take drugs (arguably) simply to make sure that our other drugs work. Bahaha.

Eagleman003

Awards
ive been using the EC stack and noticed good results... just be carefull... do 12mg the first 1-2 days to asses tolerance.. then go as high as 75mg split in 3 doses by week 3... just drink water dude cuase if you dont you cramp like a *****

BulkPower

Awards
Great Thanks for the reply guys.

So 1 tap is 12.5mg

So I would go in the am , cause thats when I find it best to knock out cardio then one in the afternoon, which would put me 25mg.. how long do you want to split it up ? is there anything like a 3-4 hour wait period?

Now max per day is 200mg of the caffine correct? I mean you dont adjust that to the amount of EFED your taking in do you?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Thanks for the reply guys.

So 1 tap is 12.5mg

So I would go in the am , cause thats when I find it best to knock out cardio then one in the afternoon, which would put me 25mg.. how long do you want to split it up ? is there anything like a 3-4 hour wait period?

Now max per day is 200mg of the caffine correct? I mean you dont adjust that to the amount of EFED your taking in do you?
I take 200mg with each dose of ephedrine (using yohimbene now) plus some coffee with breakfast. I'm probably getting 700-800mg caffiene daily.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmn, I cant seem to find any ephedra products like hydroxycut dosages. (3 caps = total of 24mg of ephedra)

Most of the ephedra stuff I see has one capsule with 25mg of ephedra. Wayy too much to start off with in my opinion. Not to mention it has like 200g of caffeine already in it.

BulkPower

Awards
Ok great so Il be looking at anywhere from 400-600mg.

Im looking at 3x EFED and 3x caffine which would give me
37.5 of efed
600mg of caffine
run it 7 days a week for 4 weeks total

with the amount of cardio 5 days a week im looking I should see great things..

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well IMO and I;ve run it like this before with awesome results

EC for 2 weeks
25mg E, 100mg C 3 times aday, spaced 5 hrs apart

so.. 5 am, 10am, 3pm

off EC for 2 weeks

then for 2 weeks use a good working thermo, i've used Lipo6 at bottle dosage