Drive/RPM NCAA Testing

CrossMaster

Awards
I am an NCAA DIV I athlete, and so I get randomly drug tested. I like what I hear about Drive and RPM and would like to try them. Are there any NCAA banned substances in either supplement?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
answer: no

Drive is all natural. It's has some pretty neat benefits for an all natural substance too. Get 2 bottles of Drive and RPM and play around with the dosages to see how it works for you.

Boris

Awards
answer: no

Drive is all natural. It's has some pretty neat benefits for an all natural substance too. Get 2 bottles of Drive and RPM and play around with the dosages to see how it works for you.
Sports bodies often express great concern about taking any supplements at all, due to contamination worries if the ingredients are manufactured using the same equipment as banned substances.

Do you know where the ingredients for Drive and RPM are manufactured and whether there is any risk of contamination? A positive test can be caused by extremely small levels of banned substances.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sports bodies often express great concern about taking any supplements at all, due to contamination worries if the ingredients are manufactured using the same equipment as banned substances.

Do you know where the ingredients for Drive and RPM are manufactured and whether there is any risk of contamination? A positive test can be caused by extremely small levels of banned substances.
you could ask rms80 aka Dirk to find out for sure. I doubt there would be any contaminations. If you look at the profile of ingredience nothing there is remotely similar to any banned substances. Also, Dirk manufactures all AN products in his own warehouse. manufactured goods come from the AN office I believe. So basically he has his own machines to process the supplements. In conclusion I doubt any contamination of any sort would happen considering he produces and manufactures his own goodies.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crossmaster and Boris,

Cellar is correct. All products are manufactured on machinery that is only utilized in producing the AN line. NONE of our products contain anything that will violate NCAA rules.

Note: I'd be lying if I said there wasn't the risk of contamination of the raws.... but this is an issue that has the same potential industry-wide.
Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us, due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Crossmaster and Boris,

Cellar is correct. All products are manufactured on machinery that is only utilized in producing the AN line. NONE of our products contain anything that will violate NCAA rules.

Note: I'd be lying if I said there wasn't the risk of contamination of the raws.... but this is an issue that has the same potential industry-wide.
Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.
indeedy. Thanks for the help lanbane. :thumbsup:

CrossMaster

Awards
Thanks alot guys. I'm going to order a bottle of RPM and Drive tonight.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an NCAA DIV I athlete, and so I get randomly drug tested. I like what I hear about Drive and RPM and would like to try them. Are there any NCAA banned substances in either supplement?

Have you been tested yet?

The polices for my conference/school is a joke :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thats cause testing is expensive as hell and they'll only test you if they are postive you've used any banned substances to enhance your performance.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats cause testing is expensive as hell and they'll only test you if they are postive you've used any banned substances to enhance your performance.
Even then the chances are slim. Conference's don't want All-American johnnie testing positive and loseing major $ in TV time :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That's pretty easy- we manufacture in-house- so no need to worry about contaminants :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep in house is best, plus AN does not use and products that are banned by any sports, so there really is nothing to worry about!

Boris

Awards
Crossmaster and Boris,

Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us, due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.
Thanks for the honest answer. It certainly wasn't my intention to suggest there is any risk specific to AN products, just to raise the general concern that some people have about contaminants.

For example, take a look at the advice from the Australian Institute of Sport:
http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/SupClassification.asp#D
"tribulus terrestris & other herbal testosterone supplements"
"These supplements ... are at high risk of being contaminated with substances that could lead to a positive drug test."

I discuss supplements with people who coach athletes aiming to reach the Olympics who are already highly enough ranked in the world to be regularly drug tested, and I can tell you that this subject scares them to death. The consequences of a failed drug test are so severe for both them and their athletes that they would not be willing to risk having one of their athletes use a supplement unless they were 100% sure it would not cause a positive test.

They probably wouldn't be willing to risk your products without some sort of tests being run on each batch of incoming raw materials. The same is true of the products from most supplement companies, as I said, I'm not trying to single out AN here, and AN will be less risky than most due to none of your products being intended to contain substances that would cause a failed drug test.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you been tested yet?

The polices for my conference/school is a joke :lol:
Another note on this:
We have a lot of elite track guys (a couple guys are going to the Olympics) on my end who take a LOT of AN supps- and they get tested (5 panel, 4:1, and metabolite) 10-30 times a year- never had any issues with failing tests, etc.- you got nothing to worry about :)

A good example is Anwar Moore- he is one of the top 110m hurdlers in the world and a buddy of mine- he LOVES RPM and Drive, and has been tested 9 times since April, and he was taking our supplements during each test. No false positives.

Another example is Rephel Martin- he is one of the top long jump and triple jumpers in the US- he is tested 6 times a year- and takes our supps year round- No false positives. :)

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
dude, if you are a D1 athlete you've had to sit through the stupid classes at the beginning of the season every year and know that drinking a redbull before competing is just about illegal.

Chances are you won't be tested, and will pass if tested, but be smart and exercise caution.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the entire AppNut line will pass NCAA testing

edubb123

Awards
dude, if you are a D1 athlete you've had to sit through the stupid classes at the beginning of the season every year and know that drinking a redbull before competing is just about illegal.

Chances are you won't be tested, and will pass if tested, but be smart and exercise caution.
NCAA steroid testing is a joke. No one ever gets in big trouble from testing positive. I've never heard of a single person getting booted out of school and being ineligible for testing positive for steroids. If they tested positive for a narcotic that it's a different story. I know this for a fact.