Drive/RPM NCAA Testing

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

Drive/RPM NCAA Testing

I am an NCAA DIV I athlete, and so I get randomly drug tested. I like what I hear about Drive and RPM and would like to try them. Are there any NCAA banned substances in either supplement?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

answer: no

Drive is all natural. It's has some pretty neat benefits for an all natural substance too. Get 2 bottles of Drive and RPM and play around with the dosages to see how it works for you.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    answer: no

Drive is all natural. It's has some pretty neat benefits for an all natural substance too. Get 2 bottles of Drive and RPM and play around with the dosages to see how it works for you.
    Sports bodies often express great concern about taking any supplements at all, due to contamination worries if the ingredients are manufactured using the same equipment as banned substances.

Do you know where the ingredients for Drive and RPM are manufactured and whether there is any risk of contamination? A positive test can be caused by extremely small levels of banned substances.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    Sports bodies often express great concern about taking any supplements at all, due to contamination worries if the ingredients are manufactured using the same equipment as banned substances.

Do you know where the ingredients for Drive and RPM are manufactured and whether there is any risk of contamination? A positive test can be caused by extremely small levels of banned substances.
    you could ask rms80 aka Dirk to find out for sure. I doubt there would be any contaminations. If you look at the profile of ingredience nothing there is remotely similar to any banned substances. Also, Dirk manufactures all AN products in his own warehouse. manufactured goods come from the AN office I believe. So basically he has his own machines to process the supplements. In conclusion I doubt any contamination of any sort would happen considering he produces and manufactures his own goodies.
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Crossmaster and Boris,

Cellar is correct. All products are manufactured on machinery that is only utilized in producing the AN line. NONE of our products contain anything that will violate NCAA rules.

Note: I'd be lying if I said there wasn't the risk of contamination of the raws.... but this is an issue that has the same potential industry-wide.
    Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us, due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Crossmaster and Boris,

Cellar is correct. All products are manufactured on machinery that is only utilized in producing the AN line. NONE of our products contain anything that will violate NCAA rules.

Note: I'd be lying if I said there wasn't the risk of contamination of the raws.... but this is an issue that has the same potential industry-wide.
    Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.
    indeedy. Thanks for the help lanbane.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

Thanks alot guys. I'm going to order a bottle of RPM and Drive tonight.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%

ur gonna love them, enjoy!
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%

Quote Originally Posted by CrossMaster View Post
    Thanks alot guys. I'm going to order a bottle of RPM and Drive tonight.
    Get back to us w/ any questions man. There's plenty of info on this forum, but we're happy to help out.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CrossMaster View Post
    I am an NCAA DIV I athlete, and so I get randomly drug tested. I like what I hear about Drive and RPM and would like to try them. Are there any NCAA banned substances in either supplement?

Have you been tested yet?

The polices for my conference/school is a joke
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

thats cause testing is expensive as hell and they'll only test you if they are postive you've used any banned substances to enhance your performance.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thats cause testing is expensive as hell and they'll only test you if they are postive you've used any banned substances to enhance your performance.
    Even then the chances are slim. Conference's don't want All-American johnnie testing positive and loseing major $ in TV time
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post

That's pretty easy- we manufacture in-house- so no need to worry about contaminants
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  14. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

yep in house is best, plus AN does not use and products that are banned by any sports, so there really is nothing to worry about!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    yep in house is best, plus AN does not use and products that are banned by any sports, so there really is nothing to worry about!
    and not to mention they're products are BA....made by some BAMF's (dane cook)
  16. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

lol
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Crossmaster and Boris,

Actually, I'd say there is less of a chance of this with us, due to AN being in direct contact w/ it's raw ingredient suppliers..... no middlemen where lines could get crossed.
    Thanks for the honest answer. It certainly wasn't my intention to suggest there is any risk specific to AN products, just to raise the general concern that some people have about contaminants.

For example, take a look at the advice from the Australian Institute of Sport:
    http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/SupClassification.asp#D
    "tribulus terrestris & other herbal testosterone supplements"
    "These supplements ... are at high risk of being contaminated with substances that could lead to a positive drug test."

I discuss supplements with people who coach athletes aiming to reach the Olympics who are already highly enough ranked in the world to be regularly drug tested, and I can tell you that this subject scares them to death. The consequences of a failed drug test are so severe for both them and their athletes that they would not be willing to risk having one of their athletes use a supplement unless they were 100% sure it would not cause a positive test.

They probably wouldn't be willing to risk your products without some sort of tests being run on each batch of incoming raw materials. The same is true of the products from most supplement companies, as I said, I'm not trying to single out AN here, and AN will be less risky than most due to none of your products being intended to contain substances that would cause a failed drug test.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Have you been tested yet?

The polices for my conference/school is a joke
    Another note on this:
    We have a lot of elite track guys (a couple guys are going to the Olympics) on my end who take a LOT of AN supps- and they get tested (5 panel, 4:1, and metabolite) 10-30 times a year- never had any issues with failing tests, etc.- you got nothing to worry about

A good example is Anwar Moore- he is one of the top 110m hurdlers in the world and a buddy of mine- he LOVES RPM and Drive, and has been tested 9 times since April, and he was taking our supplements during each test. No false positives.

Another example is Rephel Martin- he is one of the top long jump and triple jumpers in the US- he is tested 6 times a year- and takes our supps year round- No false positives.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

Thanks rms80, very useful info.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

good old dirk
  21. Ruthless.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%

dude, if you are a D1 athlete you've had to sit through the stupid classes at the beginning of the season every year and know that drinking a redbull before competing is just about illegal.

Chances are you won't be tested, and will pass if tested, but be smart and exercise caution.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the entire AppNut line will pass NCAA testing
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    the entire AppNut line will pass NCAA testing
    yup yup no doubts about it.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    dude, if you are a D1 athlete you've had to sit through the stupid classes at the beginning of the season every year and know that drinking a redbull before competing is just about illegal.

Chances are you won't be tested, and will pass if tested, but be smart and exercise caution.
    NCAA steroid testing is a joke. No one ever gets in big trouble from testing positive. I've never heard of a single person getting booted out of school and being ineligible for testing positive for steroids. If they tested positive for a narcotic that it's a different story. I know this for a fact.
  25. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

To supp this thread up:

NO

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420
    By Medical420 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:23 AM
  2. For Sale: PP test rec stack, drive. rpm (Testosterone Boosters)
    By The Batman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:51 PM
  3. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. transdermal 1test and 4ad (NCAA testing)
    By cubical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:42 AM
  5. NCAA Testing
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 08:02 PM