Animal Pak.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
Okay, so i was at gnc today for the hell of it cause me and my girlfriend were at the mall and i needed some more protein. i know not to many people are fond of gnc but i am out and dont have time to wait til wednesday for more. anyways, as usual the guy working was trying to sell me gnc products to make his commision and i just dismissed it like i usually do. he asked what multi i take and i said animal pak. his response was "thats not a good multi. its not time released so within 25 mins your gettting nothing. our gnc mega man sport digests over a period of 8 hours so its better." im not a doctor, but isnt the point just to "get" the vitamins. i dont know, someone help me out haha.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fellas at GNC plug their Mega-Men & Mega-Women Multi's like it's a freaking Heidi Fleisch hooker.

Don't buy too much into it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah he's just yanking your chain. Vitimins themselves have poor oral availability. Most of it gets broken down and pissed out anyways. Dude's just trying to make a few bucks.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
gnc employees operate on commission? I never knew that .. I thought about working there just cause I'm familiar with all of it but I def didn't know it was based on what you sell

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
gnc employees operate on commission? I never knew that .. I thought about working there just cause I'm familiar with all of it but I def didn't know it was based on what you sell
I think they make commission off GNC based products. Thats the reason they always bug you. I wouldnt even bother with people if I didnt make money off it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
gnc employyess used to make

1-3percent based on what lv employee they are... soo if they sell 100bucks gnc they made 1 dollar or 3dollars...

store managaers make 3percent or more

then something like muscletech products they make anywhere from 1-5dollars a sale, whether the product is fulll price or discount

so if the gnc dude hooks you up gives you employee discount 30percent off he makes 2.5 bucks on avgerage and whtaever percent of gnc stuff you buy... which also hooking you up and making you a loyal employee

ALSO GNC IS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMAPANY

i worked there and screeeewww them

if you sell a gnc multi you make 1.5bucks pretty good if you sell several considering you only make 6bucks an hour slave wage... and most managers steal your commissions anyways just like mine did some fattt assss reeetarddd emotiaonall rollercoasster of a bosss i got the entire store to quit and he transferred lol

anyways

aniamal pak is a lot of stuff....i wouldnt take it

gnc multi is good however... any multi is pretty decent

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I had a friend who used to work at GNC. They get commissioned for total sales, and a higher commission for GNC product sales.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
ah i got ya i didn't know it worked that way .. sucks haha ive never bought any product from there so i've never experienced the harassment firsthand..

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
so if not animal pak, whats a good multi in you guys opinion?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
NOW ADAM is a good cheap multi vit.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad is a multi vit all in one plus then some.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
i think i might go with orange triad esp since it has the joint complex

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MVP/ZMK... great combo and is on sale at the PLANET for an awesome price!

NOW ADAM or Orange Triade.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MVP/ZMK is good but too much to spend a month on a multi.
That's an opinion. I see it differently, though. All multivitamin-mineral supplements are not the same, in terms of effectiveness. MVP is a superior blend. All the vitamins, for instance, are in their superior most bioavailable coenzyme forms. Not to mention the additional co-factors included. Consider the ZMK formulation. How many such blends deliver a solid dose of over 3000mg of Krebs Cycle Intermediates (Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate, and Alpha Ketoglutarate)? This Krebs Cycle blend alone is worth a great deal in terms of health benefits. Add that to the other compounds in the blend that ensure dramatic recovery after a deep recuperative sleep. To my mind, it is an exceptional combo. And you get solid value for your bucks :D

One last thing. The price range, to me, justifies the quality of the ingredients. If one finds a comparable product with comparable ingredients for a much lower price, then one can regard MVP/ZMK as expensive :D