picamilon question

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
I've been taking picamilon for about a week now 100mg 2 times a day and feel no effect from it as far as reducing my anxiety how long does this stuff take to kick in? does it work for everyone? has anyone tried mixing it with phenibut?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've been taking picamilon for about a week now 100mg 2 times a day and feel no effect from it as far as reducing my anxiety how long does this stuff take to kick in? does it work for everyone? has anyone tried mixing it with phenibut?
It is not clear how you currently take your picamilon. On an empty stomach or with meals? Anyway, Picamilon is best absorbed on an empty stomach between meals. The effects of Picamilon usually set in fast, often within an hour. The half-life of the agent maintains the effects for about six or so hours. So, I would recommend you split your doses into three, rather than two, so the effects are better spread throughout the day. Avoid dosing picamilon in the evening to avoid possible insomnia.

In terms of duration of supplementation, best results are obtained between one week and about six weeks, as the effects are cumulative.

Picamilon has, by the way, very low toxicity. The median lethal dose is more than 10g/kg of body weight, and more than 6g/kg of body weight if administered intravenously.

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
thanks for the info i will continue to take it and let everyone know if it works for me.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this since phenibut changes my entire outlook on life but gaba does next to nothing besides give an uncomfortable feeling. Would love to see where pic fits into this equation myself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Company Promotions 3
anab0lix Supplements 44
Volvo140G Company Promotions 18
Jiigzz Supplements 14
Supplements 1