I have a few stacks in mind, but can't make a decision!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do have staple supp's lined up. However, I can't make up my mind as to what stack I should use. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm hoping those of you with more experience can possibly help me make a decision.

One possible stack is; RPM, Drive, Neovar, X-Factor, and Jungle Warfare.

Another line-up consists of; Universal Uni-Liver, Torrent, Shock Therapy, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, Scivation Xtend (containing bulk BCAAs for consumption throughout the day as well as during workouts), USPLabs PowerFULL, and maybe some bulk Creatine somewhere involved in there. Hopefully, this doesn't sound like too much.

Any suggestions, substitutions, or anything at all, please post. Thanks to all of you in advance!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do have staple supp's lined up. However, I can't make up my mind as to what stack I should use. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm hoping those of you with more experience can possibly help me make a decision.

One possible stack is; RPM, Drive, Neovar, X-Factor, and Jungle Warfare.

Another line-up consists of; Universal Uni-Liver, Torrent, Shock Therapy, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, Scivation Xtend (containing bulk BCAAs for consumption throughout the day as well as during workouts), USPLabs PowerFULL, and maybe some bulk Creatine somewhere involved in there. Hopefully, this doesn't sound like too much.

Any suggestions, substitutions, or anything at all, please post. Thanks to all of you in advance!
RPM/Drive/NeoVar/X-Factor/Xtend.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think the first stack you mentioned with drive and x-factor is fine. JW is nice too. It just might be a bit difficult to see how you react to certian things and what gains were attributed to what supplement thats all.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im currently running drive/neovar and love it, ive used RPM at a different time and thats a solid product.

in january i plan on running Drive/JW along with Bulk BA, Xtend, Kwick Karb and maybe RPM

Stacks i would recommend are:

1) X-factor, Drive, RPM, Xtend
2) Jungle Warfare, Drive, Xtend maybe RPM
3) Drive, Neovar, RPM
4) X-Factor, Drive, Neovar

theres just so many different ways u can stack all these products, but i would NOT stack allllll of them together...its just overdoing things

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of having a shotgun approach, narrow down your stack to 2-3 supplements to properly gauge efficacy.

My suggestions are either-
Drive/RPM/IGF-2
Drive/NeoVar/RPM
Drive/XF/RPM

BCAAs are a staple supplement, so those can and should be used in any stack.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are the Universal Nutrition products really any good, like the ones I've mentioned?

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
m-stack is garbage, i do like the animal pak...alot of pills though...many other multi's do just as good of a job

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
The first stack seems good but JW may be overkill

How about...

DRIVE
RPM
X-Factor
Purple Wraath