Gaspari Size on

  1. Gaspari Size on


    what are your opinions on Gaspari Size On. I have been taking it for a few weeks and my muscles look a little bigger and fuller but I also have a little more fat in my stomach since taking it. Size On gets great reviews on bb.com where they seem to have active reps. I saw the negative comments on Halodrol which is also made by Gaspari.


  2. I stay away from gaspari, had bad experiences with SuperPump

  3. What was wrong with Super pump? Just wondering cuz I was thinking of trying that sometime.
    •   
       


  4. i love size on alot....one of my favorite products to use on a bulk

  5. superpump gives some people the runs. bad. i didnt get it, but i know of some who did. i actualy knew someone who put on 30 lbs in a month on size on alone.he lost about 25 when he stopped taking size on, it does well in loading you with water.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    superpump gives some people the runs. bad. i didnt get it, but i know of some who did. i actualy knew someone who put on 30 lbs in a month on size on alone.he lost about 25 when he stopped taking size on, it does well in loading you with water.
    impossible...there is no way size on will put 30 lbs on you alone....he had to have been eating too...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    impossible...there is no way size on will put 30 lbs on you alone....he had to have been eating too...
    lol i dont think anything will put 30 pounds on u....even if u ate a ton all day and none of it was clean

  8. most people dont even put on 30 lbs with a PH/steroid. i only put on 16 with my mdrol cycle...smells like more than size-on.

  9. he was obviously eating. all that changed was he added size on. he got extremely bloated, he was 210 before and 240 after. but it was all water. when he stopped taking it he dropped 25 pounds in a matter of a week or so.

  10. he may have taken something else, but he said he only took size on, so based on what he told me, and me seeing the scale it looks like size on put that weight on. i also thought it was fishy, but unless the scale wasn't calibrated, he put on 30 pounds in a month.

  11. This thread sure is entertaining!.

  12. IMO SizeON is a soild product for a bulk. I put on a solid 8lbs useing it pretty much solo last winter. Now I did bloat alot while drinking it during my workout but I had some great pumps and i would say is Ideal for a regular winter bulk. I purchased 2 more tubs and am 1/2 way through my 1st container.

  13. sizeon is a solid creatine product. no way in hell it put on 30 lbs ! lmfao!!!!!

  14. I agree with you there is now way you can put that amount of clean weight on in a month .

  15. Its alrgiht, I went through a bottle of it, I think I gained 3-4lbs off it. I wouldnt buy it again.

  16. Its decent, but pricey.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    he was obviously eating. all that changed was he added size on. he got extremely bloated, he was 210 before and 240 after. but it was all water. when he stopped taking it he dropped 25 pounds in a matter of a week or so.

    LOL, hello Dbol.

  18. Where do I get dbol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaspari Size On
    By J Jack3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
  2. My Gaspari Size On and Super Pump Log
    By ChrisSanderso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. Gaspari Size On
    By jmoney02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Gaspari Size On Not Working
    By Fun2Train in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Log in
Log in