RPM, Drive, X-Factor & Jungle Warfare

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to stack the aforementioned?

If so, then how would I go about dosing everything?

I'd like to gradually add one after the other. I figured that'd be better than starting off with all of them at the same because that does seem like quite a bit.

Thanks for any input.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah they can def. be stacked if you have the money, but what is your age, and do you already have training, diet, and the staple supps down?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's cellardude? He should be all over this one by now.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah they can def. be stacked if you have the money, but what is your age, and do you already have training, diet, and the staple supps down?
I definitely have the money. From the research I've done on the forums so far, I'm under the assumption that I will have to buy 2 bottles of everything. To run an appropriate cycle, that is.

I am 20 years old. I have yet to figure out my body fat percentage. Before I go into the whole lifting routine, I weighed in at about 190lbs. I played sports all throughout my child hood, up until I graduated last year. I played soccer, baseball, basketball, etc. I have a lot of muscle in my legs, which must account for most of my weight. I understand that muscle weighs much more than fat. I don't mean to get everyone sidetracked. So, anyway, I ended up giving BSN's N.O.-Xplode a shot. As I said, I weighed in at 190lbs before I started lifting. Within approximately a month and a half, I weighed in at about 205lbs. Everybody complimented me on how much bigger I looked. I could tell I 'slimmed' in a way, but I definitely toned. I was beginning to see lines on my body that I've never seen before. I was very impressed. I did try Creatine Monohydrate before that, but that made me feel so bloated, drink too much water, and gave me gas really bad. After a couple of weeks of putting up with all of that, I decided to give CEE a shot. Also, to go along with my stats, I'm about 5'10'' or so. Meanwhile, I was doing the aforementioned, I was on a vegetarian diet. I'm back to eating normal though, including a lot of meat. I love it.

Any suggestions as to what would help me benefit from using the supps, diet, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, guys.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention my staples!

For staples and my general well-being, I'm planning on taking the following;

Bulk BCAAs mixed with some Xtend, to drink throughout the day and during my workout.

RPN Gut Health

MVP-365 & ZMK

Syntrax Radox

Since my goal is to try decreasing body fat, meanwhile building mass, it'd be nice if I could take a fat-loss supp while running this stack.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another addition, SORRY!

Would it be possible to add, if not Hyperdrol X-2 to this, then at least Mass FX? I'm interested in very serious gains, both in size and strength.

I definitely do plan on logging such a stack.

I'll probably end up using Retain2 alongside another supp to help me keep, if not all, then most of my gains. Once I accomplish my goals.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you need to stick to keeping your stack simple, nothing but the basics. You're only 20 and just eating clan and lifting hard will give you the desired results you are looking for. I personally wouldn't touch anything hormonal at your age, but if you are going to go that route then here is my suggestions. I would go with 6 Drive's a day, split up, and 2-3 RPM's before your depending on how you react to it. The X-Factor you would need to do 4 caps a day to see the desired benifits, and it should be taken for around 50 days, which 2 bottles will give you. Forget the MassFX and the Hyperdrol X2 for now, stick to your original stack and save them for another cycle. As far as the JW, I have no Idea, I have never tried it, so I can not comment. Maybe one of the ALRI guys can chime in here, as well as send me a bottle! ;)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you need to stick to keeping your stack simple, nothing but the basics. You're only 20 and just eating clan and lifting hard will give you the desired results you are looking for. I personally wouldn't touch anything hormonal at your age, but if you are going to go that route then here is my suggestions. I would go with 6 Drive's a day, split up, and 2-3 RPM's before your depending on how you react to it. The X-Factor you would need to do 4 caps a day to see the desired benifits, and it should be taken for around 50 days, which 2 bottles will give you. Forget the MassFX and the Hyperdrol X2 for now, stick to your original stack and save them for another cycle. As far as the JW, I have no Idea, I have never tried it, so I can not comment. Maybe one of the ALRI guys can chime in here, as well as send me a bottle! ;)
How do you go about getting 'samples' on these forums?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ask!
Are you ****ing serious!?

Sorry! I'm just new to these forums. I've been here for about a week or so, lol. I love it though. It's so much better than NiceMuscle.com and Bodybuilding.com.

I didn't think it was that simple though. I've seen other posters talk about getting bottles of supps, but I thought nothing of it. I'm so interested in RPM and Drive. The more I read about them, the more anxious I get.

Nice avy, by the way. DAMN!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you ****ing serious!?

Sorry! I'm just new to these forums. I've been here for about a week or so, lol. I love it though. It's so much better than NiceMuscle.com and Bodybuilding.com.

I didn't think it was that simple though. I've seen other posters talk about getting bottles of supps, but I thought nothing of it. I'm so interested in RPM and Drive. The more I read about them, the more anxious I get.

Nice avy, by the way. DAMN!
Well, bottles are a different story, those are won through contests and giveaways that are offered here from time to time. But sample packs are always available from the sponsors here, especially AN. Just ask rms80 for samples and he will send some out for you ASAP!

...and thanks for the avy comment!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, bottles are a different story, those are won through contests and giveaways that are offered here from time to time. But sample packs are always available from the sponsors here, especially AN. Just ask rms80 for samples and he will send some out for you ASAP!

...and thanks for the avy comment!
I'll be sure to drop him a line! Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. It'd be nice to sample products before purchase.

Would it be possible to include a Creatine of some sort while taking the stack that I am planning on? I've seen some other members do that. If so, then I was thinking a possible Creatine mixture. Buying the different forms of Creatine, in bulk, and mixing a little bit of each every now and then. I had great success with CEE.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like CEE, then stack your cycle with Neovar, not only is it a great creatine product, but you get teh nutrient repartitioning effects as well from the banaba extract.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you like CEE, then stack your cycle with Neovar, not only is it a great creatine product, but you get teh nutrient repartitioning effects as well from the banaba extract.
I've red up on Neovar and it seems as if you really get 'bang for your buck.' The price definitely looks worth it.

So, for now, I'm looking at;

2 Bottles of RPM
2 Bottles of Drive
2 Bottles of Jungle Warfare
2 Bottles of X-Factor
2 Bottles of Neovar

Including my staples. Correct?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, just remember to eat!
I don't think that'll be a problem. I just don't wanna eat too many foods that'll end up hurting me rather than helping me.

I'm thinking, between this stack in mind and my staple supps, I should have some great success. I'm hoping to start this within the next month or so. I'm so anxious! It's unreal.

Will this stack help me decrease body fat as well? From my understanding, lifting creates muscles, which in turn, melts fat. I find it amazing how the human body works like that.

Would it be possible to toss in a fat-loss supp somewhere in there, or will I have such a rush from RPM, that it won't be necessary?

Thanks again for all of your help!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stick to what you got already man, remember to Keep It Simple!