what do you think

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
have you heard of this

Jay Edit: You can ask opinions of products but please do not link to non sponsored sites.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really expensive for what it is. If that interests you though, you might be interested in something like Activate Extreme or even Post Cycle Support (It's name covers up some of its potential uses): Post Cycle Support (120 caps) By Anabolic Innovations

Can post cycle support be taken all year round for the SERM and anti-oxidant benefits? My guess of course would be 'yes', but I'm just making sure. I'd like to dose this with a little extra trans-resveratrol and just keep taking it.
It can be. I know CROWLER has been looking into coming out with Post Cycle Support under a less discouraging name for people who would want to use it as a staple supplement.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I am extremely pleased to tell you that Finotrenbolone in studies has put on up to 20 pounds of muscle in just six weeks!*

It’s really quite simple. Think about it: Why do the pros blow up once they start using anabolics? The answer is testosterone.

lol trib is going and EAA is going to get them huggee. :lol:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll just be blunt... It's CRAP!

It's expensive... CRAP!

And seeing how you linked us to a non-board sponsor that sales items, I take it that you're trying to advertise... so for that, EAT CRAP! <----- In the nicest way possible of course.

G'Day!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
oooo noooo

all these peps at my gym think this stuff is great and thay always tel me how strong there getting because there takin it

i wanted to see if you guys have heard of it cuz i never have

they tell me that the trib is making them so pumped to work out and all

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you want trib. why get it from that product. get something like blueup. It's mad cheap. trib doesnt really do anything for younger people. Just keep that in mind.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oooo noooo

all these peps at my gym think this stuff is great and thay always tel me how strong there getting because there takin it

i wanted to see if you guys have heard of it cuz i never have

they tell me that the trib is making them so pumped to work out and all
The people in your gym are crazy. This stuff is complete rip off: