M-l-o

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I purchased MLO Mus-L-Blast today. I knew it was basically crap. The reason I got it was because it was in the store close by my house and it was cheap. Also I have been having a hard time getting in extra calories and I figure one serving of this crap a day can help me get in my calories. Just wish that local stores had a better selection and I could get some quality products without paying shipping and waiting for my stuff. I'm really beating myself up over this purchase. I can just finish the jug, its only 10 servings, or I can take it back and try to get a refund. Just got it as basically a buffer till I have the cash for another good nutraplanet order. Actually I wrote to MLO and asked why their product has so much sugar and this is their quoted response,

"Also, the reason for the amount of sugars in the product is for calories and energy for high endurance athletes. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's not put together very well, that's for sure, but it's not useless as a post workout drink. It is a little shy on protien considering the amount of carbs. It is a lot of sugar, but post workout is when your body can utilize them most efficiently.

Unless you are diabetic or have real problems with sugar, I say just take it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not put together very well, that's for sure, but it's not useless as a post workout drink. It is a little shy on protien considering the amount of carbs. It is a lot of sugar, but post workout is when your body can utilize them most efficiently.

Unless you are diabetic or have real problems with sugar, I say just take it.

Thanks for the response. It was pretty much an impulse buy for something I could get right away that will hold me over till I can get some more protein and wazy maize. I have some left but I'm getting low, and wanted something to fill in the gap for a few days.