mastic for gastric ulcers

Awards
Has anyone tried mastic gum(pistacia lentiscus)? I'm taking it to lower H. pylori bacteria, which i believe i have because my ulcer is slow to heal and keeps coming back. I've been taking jarrow's mastic gum @ 500mg x3 aday some withfood and some without. I have stomach dis comfort when I take them. If anyone has taken this before and has anything to share please do so.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried mastic gum(pistacia lentiscus)? I'm taking it to lower H. pylori bacteria, which i believe i have because my ulcer is slow to heal and keeps coming back. I've been taking jarrow's mastic gum @ 500mg x3 aday some withfood and some without. I have stomach dis comfort when I take them. If anyone has taken this before and has anything to share please do so.
I know marshmallow root helps to combat H-Pylori to an extent. Mastic gum may help as well. I think the best way to combat peptic or gastric ulcers is with probiotics. Crowd the H-pylori out with healthy bactieria. Are you currently taking any probiotics?

The best product I've ever come accross for intestinal health and relining is called Intestinal Conditioner from Nature's Life. It should have you feeling substantially better within 30 days.

Awards
I don't regularly take probiotic, thanks I will look into that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also look into Propionyl-L-carnitine...it helps rebuild mucousal membranes (stomach lining).