G.E.T.'s sus500 and gyno?

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
i was wondering if this compound could potentially cause gyno or cause flare ups?

heres the compound..

SUS500 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Active Ingredients:
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

if so what would you run with it if flare ups appear?

I know it would be from excess estro since it doesnt amromatize but are there any prolactin issues?

Ive been reading logs and reviews and i havent heard any issues with gyno but i did see a few post with the concern of possibly causing issues.

thanks..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Anything like that has the potential to cause it yes

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
would running a SERM be the way to go? I dont know about an AI since it doesnt amromatize. What about some bromo or any other OTC's?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
would running a SERM be the way to go? I dont know about an AI since it doesnt amromatize. What about some bromo or any other OTC's?
I would run 20mg nolva per day or EOD if you are prone.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
thanks man. Thats what i was thinking as well.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interesting product though. Never seen a PH in softgel form.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I know it would be from excess estro since it doesnt amromatize but are there any prolactin issues?

thanks..
you could always take some B6 during the cycle which can help greatly for prolactin gyno...and its cheap.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
Interesting product though. Never seen a PH in softgel form.
Yeah a lot of my friends have already started about 3 weeks ago and are loving it.

The only thing im concerned about is i kinda have a little gyno from when i was younger and its just on the right one and isnt noticable but i know it there. Ive never done PH's before but i have been reading/educating myself for a while now.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't go that high. somewhere between 500mg and 1000mg /day i think would be fine. i had 300mg tabs so i took 2 or 3 per day.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
wouldn't go that high. somewhere between 500mg and 1000mg /day i think would be fine. i had 300mg tabs so i took 2 or 3 per day.
so at 600-900 mg's you were fine? Did you take them at any specific times... ex. empty stomach, morning, night? Sorry for all the questions i just want to make sure exactly whats going on and i know a little bit about B-6 but not everything just quite yet. Thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
take it with meals. that what it said on the bottle of pills i have. In all honesty i got gyno pretty quickly from my PP cycle. i was freaking it and wanted a quick fix. My Nolva didnt do anything (i think it was junk) started to run B6 and still am 3 weeks later along with torm and Restore. Gyno has nearly cleared up completely and it was pretty bad cos i had it already from when i was a teenager. I'd like to think the B6 helped reduce it. Either way it cost me a couple quid so i'll probably take it from now on with each cycle.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
take it with meals. that what it said on the bottle of pills i have. In all honesty i got gyno pretty quickly from my PP cycle. i was freaking it and wanted a quick fix. My Nolva didnt do anything (i think it was junk) started to run B6 and still am 3 weeks later along with torm and Restore. Gyno has nearly cleared up completely and it was pretty bad cos i had it already from when i was a teenager. I'd like to think the B6 helped reduce it. Either way it cost me a couple quid so i'll probably take it from now on with each cycle.
Thanks man for your help! Im gonna go pick some up today.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
i was thinking 600 mg's B-6 and Vitex added to the mix would be sufficent. Im not sure how much vitex would be needed. I keep on getting mixed reviews. Anywhere from 500 mg to 2 grams per day. Has anyone dosed with Vitex in success for prolactin issues?