Lean Extreme Question:

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
Hey Guys...

I have used the original Lean Extreme since it first came out a couple years ago and always loved it. Just ordered and tried the new version a couple weeks ago and dont like it at all, it aggrevates my gyno (so does retain2).

I am just wondering where you can get a product with JUST 7-OH in it like Lean Extreme... I saw some over at custom, but wonder how dosing would be, and if it would be as effective. I really miss the original stuff. Being and endo it really helped me out, and helped my mood too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Das

Das

Awards
Hey Guys...

I have used the original Lean Extreme since it first came out a couple years ago and always loved it. Just ordered and tried the new version a couple weeks ago and dont like it at all, it aggrevates my gyno (so does retain2).

I am just wondering where you can get a product with JUST 7-OH in it like Lean Extreme... I saw some over at custom, but wonder how dosing would be, and if it would be as effective. I really miss the original stuff. Being and endo it really helped me out, and helped my mood too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks
Ouch.. was just going to order some Lean Extreme myself for the first time.. but I don’t like what I just read about it aggravating gyno.. I think I may have to look for a better alternative.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah serious nutrition solutions makes reduce. Its the exact same thing as lean extreme.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so it's back for gyno too.. is what you're saying?
No he said gyno is irritated by new formula of lean extreme. Reduce is the same as the old formula of lean extreme.