Xtend, Relora, IGF-2, Drive, Napalm and RPM Yeah Budday!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Okay so is Napalm going to be a libido killer if used almost everyday? My libido as of now is awesome. Im using all these to throw on some extra weight while cutting my abs and hip fat down to minimal. Anyone have any reccommendations on how much and when to use Napalm? I've been currently using IGF-2, Drive, RPM for a few weeks and love it. BTW Im 6'2" 205lbs and 22/m.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you are enjoying the drive/rpm/igf2 combo. Not sure about napalm timing or dose tho. I'm interested in this as well as i've got some uneven fat distribution

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, Napalm shouldn't negatively effect your libido, especially since it's in a localized carrier. What does your diet look like? Napalm would be best with a caloric deficit IMO.

As for dosing, you're supposed to start at one pump, two times per day. If you'd like to increase the dose, gradually increase up to 3 pumps per dose(3pumps, 2x/day). I'd probably try to split the doses up with around 12 hours in between.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im actually on a pretty strict steak, egg and potato diet. Im still trying to "bulk" yet my goal is to get rid of a little bit of localized fat I have.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, you should apply it after you shower or clean the area, and a little while before you do anything where you'll get wet/sweaty.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im actually on a pretty strict steak, egg and potato diet. Im still trying to "bulk" yet my goal is to get rid of a little bit of localized fat I have.

Well, I'm not sure how it will work with a caloric surplus so please do let me know how it goes. I'm interested.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure how it will work with a caloric surplus so please do let me know how it goes. I'm interested.
The most you can really hope for is minimizing fat gain.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I am and have always have been a low body fat kinda guy and my diet is not very good. With that being said my metabolism is crazy high even for a guy my size. I bet with my size for little localized fat area ( a little abs and hips) will help tremendously since I don't do cardio and have never take a fat burner besides leviathan I only took for 5 days. This will be interesting to say the least. I will take before and afters for those who are interested. I forgot to mention that the reason being the localized fat areas is my insulin site for my insulin pump I don't do work outs that affect that area. I will however try to do them without effecting my sites with as little complications as possible!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
very interested ins eeing how Napalm works out