Activate Extreme Question

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
Ive been on a Jw/ Pro anabol stack for 3 weeks and having some amazing size/ strength gains. My question is jw and activate extreme both have 3,4-divanil. Would i be overdoing it with the divanil if i added the Activate to the stack? Also ive seen more test like activity(no pun attended) with the activate extreme than with this stack.. libido increase, alpha male mentality ect any idea why? thanks guys

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well i was wondering the same thing. here is what i have seen. i have read of others using bulk nettle as it is the same extract as in activate and it seems like, from what i have read, that most use about 2g ed of bulk nettle and get good results. JW has a rather low amount of 3,4 divanil compared to activate. so JW and activate stacked together would be roughly about 2g (although not exactly because JW uses a propriety blend) of divanil. right now im taking JW at 3 caps ed and 3 activate ed, but its to soon to see any real benefit as of yet. on the other hand, i have doubled dosed JW before and not really seen much if any improvement in gains, if that is any help to you.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
Yeah thats helps alot. Ive seen some gains with this stack that i wasnt really expecting.. Im going to try to add the Activate extreme and see what happens. Are you using the jw as a standalone? The pro anabol seemed to be what made the difference.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
actually im running igf-2 along with it 8 caps ed. are you running the pro anabol with this stack or one u did in the past? i have never used proanabol before but i was under the impression most users did not find it to be all that great. what kind of results are you getting and right now are u just jsing the JW and proanabol?

it dosent really make a difference but i am running the JW with the old activate.
oh yeah, how old r u?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on a Jw/ Pro anabol stack for 3 weeks and having some amazing size/ strength gains. My question is jw and activate extreme both have 3,4-divanil. Would i be overdoing it with the divanil if i added the Activate to the stack? Also ive seen more test like activity(no pun attended) with the activate extreme than with this stack.. libido increase, alpha male mentality ect any idea why? thanks guys
ok dude i just reread this. if your 3 weks in, dont bother adding the activate if u only have one more week of the JW/pro-ana. unless u plan on running the stack for 8 weeks because once the activate has time to start working your going to be done with the other stuff.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
Yeah i was thinking the same. im saving the Activate for later sense im running only one bottle of both the jw and pro anabol. So far ive gained 6-7lbs and strength has gone up on all lifts. RPM, JW and Pro-anabol seems to be my new favorite.