Bulk Cissus

evankyle

Awards
does this need to be taken by itself or can it be taken with protein shake?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you can take it with water, or just chug it in your protien shake. Id say dump it in the glass of water and chug it down.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
is it more effective by itself? Does it taste bad?
you'd have to try it. I take mine in caps. Reason for throwing it into a protien shake might be bad is because you might use a blender and what you put in might not exactly get out what you put in. Use a blender bottle if throwing it into your protien. I never tried cissus bulk powder. Mine got chucked out by my parents before I could touch it.

second2none

Awards
taking bulk cissus doesn't taste good with anything, it's better to either parachute it or throw it in the back of your throat and chug it with water.

evankyle

Awards
you'd have to try it. I take mine in caps. Reason for throwing it into a protien shake might be bad is because you might use a blender and what you put in might not exactly get out what you put in. Use a blender bottle if throwing it into your protien. I never tried cissus bulk powder. Mine got chucked out by my parents before I could touch it.

keep your supps away from your parents. I have to hide my protein powder from my 2 year old son.

Which brand of cissus do you like?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have gone through a bag of Genera Cissus 24%, and it tastes something like burned rubber. Definitely not the greatest, although I made it without capping it. I didn't notice any results when I took it, but I ordered another bag, and will probably give it another go after I find out how Yellow Gold works for me, and after my Trib Test log I'm going to start soon.

I know NP has a 50% cissus, 50g I think for $20 or $25 bucks, I might try that if I notice any results from the Cissus when I get around to it.